NEW never before seen footage of Michael & Ryan White.

Thanks :D I see Shana got her grubby hands on this too -_- interesting how she doesn't mention any of this footage in her book, you know the one where she shades MJ....stupid :censored:

More outtakes most likely snitched from Gallin's office? Come on. I mean, I'm happy to see the film-but there's no way that Shana owns this stuff.

Last edited:
^I guess she's in contact with someone or people who have the videos.

Watching Michael and Ryan together warmed my heart though. :wub:

Thanks a lot Princess.

I owe Ryan and Michael a lot for my awareness of this disease at a very young age.

Michael was so kind and attentive. I love seeing him in private moments like this, just being his sweet self :)

It is ironic though for Shana Mangatal to post this video as "proof of Michael's pure & innocent love for ALL children" when her book is full of insinuations about Michael and children. And why is her watermark all over it? :unsure:

Oh wow, that was a really nice watch. He was so kind and thoughtful.

Nice vid!

I am probably getting off topic but I want to ask who is this Shana girl and how does she have that much unreleased mj material in her possesion? Her name keeps popping up in so many threads. Was she somehow associated with Michael?

Idk what Shana is thinking but I'm glad she shared this. I love seeing Michael so at ease and more relaxed than he usually appeared (to me at least) in the more public settings we mostly got to see him in. He really was such a sweetheart.
It's impressive how Ryan handled what he had to go through at that young age, and still was able to stay positive. Sad, but inspirational.

I think this is my favourite personal video of him now. Its nice to be reminded that underneath the monster of a talent that he was, he seemed like a very nice likeable pleasant man.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What I would give to be sitting next to him on a couch and having a nice relaxed conversation, just him and me. I would have so many questions and I would just want to say over and over again how wonderful he is :angel: So many people around him had that amazing opportunity and just wasted it on selfish short-term gain.

More outtakes most likely snitched from Gallin's office? Come on. I mean, I'm happy to see the film-but there's no way that Shana owns this stuff.
I'm dead at the fact that she's watermarking all of the videos too!
You know she probably stole all of the MJ videos she has like.
Seagull-steals-chips.gif

Thank you so much Princess. This is great. May you rest in peace Ryan. Your courage is very inspiring.

Great and sad footage. :( Thanks for sharing!

This is beautiful and sad at the same time. Thank you for sharing this video

Y'all don't have to keep telling me thank you.
I love to share stuff like this.:D

^:lol:, your gif reminded me of a chip-snatching doggie who went viral on January here in Mexico. People were protesting originally because the government increased the gasoline prices and many others tooki advantage of the chaos to loot many stores, among them this doggie. :D

max-perro0.png

I'm sorry I went off topic but these animals are more innocent than Shana. I'm happy to see the footage too but I'd like to know what her inner motives are and if she's gaining something leaking these videos.

When it comes to Ryan White, personally I find very heartbreaking the incident with the ‘Man In The Mirror’ song that was played in Ryan’s car right after his death.

When MJ arrived to Ryan’s home in Cicero (Indiana), Ryan had already died. Andrea (Ryan’s sister) showed him Ryan's car (it was actually a red Mustang that was a gift from MJ himself) now being covered with flowers & Easter eggs.

They sat in the car together. MJ turned on the CD-player & ‘Man In The Mirror’ began to play.

Apparently, that song was the last one that Ryan listened to in his car (before he died).

That song was also his favorite MJ’s song.

I'm happy to see the footage too but I'd like to know what her inner motives are and if she's gaining something leaking these videos.

It's basically just free advertisement for her book.. videos like these will get 10,000's of views, especially by fans (her target audience). It's a way for her to spread her name and website, while also gaining credit as an 'insider' at the same time.

I've read you're also paid by YouTube by the day for number of views and paid by the ads. The views also count if it's shared. I've seen it in on at least six other Michael pages on Facebook and another forum today alone.

Thank you, this is beautiful footage. I'm pleased for us fans seeing Michael with his guard down but I'm more pleased for Ryan's mother, it must be heart-warming to see precious footage of him.

Footage like this makes you realise how pure Michael's soul was

Does anyone know what this was to be used for? With the "insert clippings" bit?

This is the first time Ive ever seen him have a normal everyday conversation i think?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

mj_frenzy;4190401 said:
When it comes to Ryan White, personally I find very heartbreaking the incident with the ‘Man In The Mirror’ song that was played in Ryan’s car right after his death.

When MJ arrived to Ryan’s home in Cicero (Indiana), Ryan had already died. Andrea (Ryan’s sister) showed him Ryan's car (it was actually a red Mustang that was a gift from MJ himself) now being covered with flowers & Easter eggs.

They sat in the car together. MJ turned on the CD-player & ‘Man In The Mirror’ began to play.

Apparently, that song was the last one that Ryan listened to in his car (before he died).

That song was also his favorite MJ’s song.
That car must be the one they're talking about in this video-and why they're looking at Mustang magazines. I think?

Back