Whatzupwitu is the best shortfilm/music video that Michael has ever been in.

Yeah, not sure about best, but I enjoy watching it. Michael's smile is cute and their "bromance" is funny haha.

Both the song and video make me cringe I'm afraid... Michael's vocals are brilliant, but I've no idea what the song's about, and the video has too much white vest for me, and looks like it was made with Windows 3.1.

The elephant is dying is an odd phrase.

Both the song and video make me cringe I'm afraid... Michael's vocals are brilliant, but I've no idea what the song's about, and the video has too much white vest for me, and looks like it was made with Windows 3.1.

The elephant is dying is an odd phrase.

The bolded is too funny.:lol:

Edit: Happy April fools day.:)

Last edited:
Hmm....methinks you should realise what date it is!

I do not think it is his best video, but it's great to see two legends together. I'm not saying you're wrong, to each his own. :)

OMG, how could you NOT think it's his best video.:bugeyed
I think Whatzupwitu is his best closely followed by Ghosts.:yes:

Nonetheless, I'm glad you respect my opinion because I respect yours too.
Not everyone can see the greatness of Whatzupwitu.:)

Edit: Happy April fools day.:D

Last edited:
Michael is super cute in the video, and that ain't no April fools

Good one, Princess. You made me laugh out loud!

Thanks!
I'm happy to have made you laugh.:D
TBH tho I'm lowkey surprised it worked on some people, but judging by Respect77's first comment, MidnightMoonwalk's comment, Innuendo141's comment, and Word Smith Sr's comment they actually believed me.:lol::hysterical:

Michael is super cute in the video, and that ain't no April fools
True dat.:yes:
He's adorable (as usual) in the video.:wub:

^^^ Well, your cute username has always made me believe you were young. The word "Princess" makes me think you're 17 years old tops. That's why I found your post cute like "Well, I guess that's her thing". :)

^^^ Well, your cute username has always made me believe you were young. The word "Princess" makes me think you're 17 years old tops. That's why I found your post cute like "Well, I guess that's her thing". :)

Aw, I'm glad you think my username is cute.
I like yours too.
It sounds fancy.:lol:

As for my age, we'll never know.:ph34r:
I am pretty young tho (crazy how my username can giveaway something like that:lol:).:)

Last edited:
Arguments for Whatzupwitu being the best: Michael Jackson, Eddie Murphy, flying hearts and music notes, and...

This

whatzupwitu(26)-m-14.jpg

This

latest

and this

Michael+Jackson+Whatzupwitu+Gif%27s+04.gif

I think that shows what a gentleman you are. Rare, these days!

Michael makes anything cooler than it should be.. even colorful cartoon elephants and strange 'shroom' like graphics.. lol

Back