Who did they Prank Call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gLOVE

Proud Member
Hey Everyone!

I'm back in the forum after a very long time, and its good to be back! :)

I checked the rules before posting this but I'm not sure if these kinds of posts are allowed here.
I randomly came across this video on YouTube and so by the end of it was pretty confused:busted:
I don't mean to suggest anything.. Just trying to figure out if this could be for real...:bored2: cos it sounds a lot like MJ.. :mello:

Your thoughts please....

The first 8 mins are irrelevant.. watch after that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nwrwx1DUdY

From like 8:30 onwards... didn't it sound like him to you?

Wtf is this crap? Sounds nothing like Michael

Last edited:
barbee0715;4190340 said:
Boy, there sure is a lot of garbage on YouTube, isn't there?

There is definitely a lot of garbage on YouTube.

It is even perhaps more frustrating the huge amount of views/replies/thumbs-up that such stupid & distasteful YouTube videos gather.

For example, that one has more than 600 replies & the number is still increasing!

It looks like hoax videos are considered one of the easiest ways to attract attention on certain users’ YouTube channels.

Anyway, I wish YouTube had a stricter policy also on such very sensitive matters (like, hoax videos about deceased artists/people).

I agree, poor video. OP says he she is back after a long time - why were they banned? This thread to me is borderline bannable and was a waste of my time.

240 posts and not one single thanks.

Youtube is horrible I agree, the amount of racist, homophobic, stupid, brainless and fat shaming videos on it is phenomenal. There is some good stuff and many serious channels, but a lot of garbage too. The vine craze has a lot to answer for as well. Teenagers of today are just dumb.

The site attracts many "Keyboard Warriors", usually racists and homophobes along with spammers and people who leave comments like "I r***d your mother and you will die unless you spread this message to 90 people now" and along "I hate (Insert racist stereotype or social group of people) s". Most of the time, you need to watch carefully with utube. I have turned off my watch and search history so I don't get recommendations fro stupid viral channels and shit hop videos. I also have an ad blocker, so it makes youtube bearable.

This video is just immature kiddies with an IQ of about 75, pretty harmless and very poor. Don't watch the video, it is a complete waste of time.

Michael Jackson on youtube in general gets a poor rap, a lot of videos portraying him as a paedophile, guilty, homosexual with gay boyfriends, TMZ rot, hot lips gossipinas and very amateurish videos waffling on about the Illuminati

Last edited:
Definitely not MJ.

I don't think the poster of this thread meant any ill intent in posting this, and just to point out they haven't been banned, I assume they meant they haven't visited MJJC in a while. That being said I am closing this thread as it's not MJ and therefore needs no more discussion here.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back