NEW MJ footage.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Michael was such a benevolent altruistic guy.:wub:
I figured i'd share this with y'all because I've never seen it before and I've seen a lot of MJ videos, so I'm guessing this one is at least obscure/rare even if it's not new.:)
It also shows Michael being the kind charitable man we all know he was.:D

Lastly, please don't bust into the thread hating saying it's not rare because even if it's not rare to you it might be to someone else.:yes:
It's not like I posted Thriller and called it rare.:lol:

Last edited:
Pink Diamond Princess;4190802 said:
I came across this on YouTube and figured i'd share it with y'all because It's new footage (if it's not tell me and I'll have the thread title changed, I'm pretty sure it is new tho :)).

Pink Diamond Princess;4190803 said:
Here's some more vids that might be new footage (or include some new footage in them).
I say might because unlike the first video I posted I'm not sure if these vids are new or just new to me, so don't come at me if they're not really new.:lol:
Y'all can still go ahead and check em out tho.:yes:

It is very kind of you that you share videos about MJ.

I am pretty sure the footage with the HIStory Tour era that you posted is just a part of a documentary titled ‘HIStory Around The World’. That documentary has already been available on YouTube.

Similarly, the rest of the footage in these videos has already circulated in the past (on YouTube), in one or another way. For instance, that footage has already been included on various MTV News YouTube videos.

mj_frenzy;4190813 said:
It is very kind of you that you share videos about MJ.

I am pretty sure the footage with the HIStory Tour era that you posted is just a part of a documentary titled ‘HIStory Around The World’. That documentary has already been available on YouTube.

Similarly, the rest of the footage in these videos has already circulated in the past (on YouTube), in one or another way. For instance, that footage has already been included on various MTV News YouTube videos.

Aw dang I wasn't sure about the other clips in the first place, but I'm legit surprised the first one isn't new (it was really hard to find on YouTube to the point I'm surprised I came across it, and I've also seen a lot of footage of Michael with children already).
Oh well, you learn something everyday, thanks for letting me know.:)

Also, I've never really watched channels like MTV and BET because the days of them mainly showing music videos wasn't my era, and as a result almost all of the MJ clips I've seen ARE on YouTube.
So yeah, a lot of the things some of y'all have seen before are definitely new to me, but I post things here just in case because I want to share something with y'all if it is new.:lol:

Gonna have the thread title changed to "Rare MJ video".:)
Maybe some other people that haven't seen the footage before will see it.:yes:

Last edited:
Back