Tabloid Junkie appreciation thread.

muhammed

Proud Member
This song for me is hands down the best MJ song, there is soo much stuff going on it.

The news in the background the adlibs, the bridge is amazing to listen to!

Everybody got someone to think about
Don't everybody got some food to throw
Everybody got some vicious talk
Don't everybody got some news today
Ah, bah, bah, bah bah
Everybody talk about the end of their idol
We've got those who accept it from them
Can't stop anybody from it-then-who's-to-blame but them

There is an unused line that made that was finally used on the MJOne show

Everybody talk about sex about ah

Listen here:https://instaud.io/NWv

I love this song even though I can barely understand what he is saying in some parts of the song.

"You're a parasite in black and white" is one of his sharpest lines ever. Brilliant.

Slander
With the words you use
You're a parasite in black and white
Do anything for news

This song is amazing. It's so underappreciated in general. This is Michael's best anti media song by far.
The vocal runs, the layered harmonies, the deep lyrics, the catchy hook and that beat!!!
I wish more people knew about songs like this, Michael would be even more appreciated than he already is. Way ahead of his time

The song is pretty awesome but I do not like the end the mix of all the journalists
That is also why I less love history the song is awesome but it has too much samples

Tabloid junkie has been one of my favorite songs since I first heard it - it's the best anti media song ever. I'm surprised the fan community generally didn't rate it highly.

I love this song even though I can barely understand what he is saying in some parts of the song.

My sentiments exactly. I think it would have been more appreciated if he made the verses more intelligible. I still love it though.

This song you can strip any part and it would still be great...

I like this song, but the barely-intelligible verses drive me crazy. If the Estate ever released a version with those vocals less breathy and muffled, I'd probably rank it higher.

Back