All Eyez on Me (2017 Tupac Biopic Film)

Victory2004

Proud Member
All Eyez on Me (Tupac Biopic Film)

Poster
all_eyez_on_me_xxlg.jpg
Trailer

Last edited:
I wanna see this. Even tho I've read where people have seen the trailer and said that the actor,
Demetrius Shipp Jr. DOES NOT capture Pac's essence. Still wanna see it for myself tho.
I'm not suprised by their choice for the role of Biggie Smalls either...Jamal Woolard.

Coming out on what would have been Pac's 46th birthday. too.

Hmmm...directed by Benny Boom. Interesting.

Thanks for posting! :)

Last edited:
Last night I watched All Eyez On Me (2017) the Tupac biopic. On a positive note the look of the film really did have that 90s feel to it, and the cast especially Demetrius Shipp Jr, Kat Graham and Dominic Santana were pretty impressive in what they were given to work with. However, I noticed that the film makers chose to leave out key moments in Tupac's life. For example, there is no mention of his clash with the Hughes Brothers on the set of Menace to Society (1993) resulting in him serving 15 days in jail for assault. Also absent was the AIDs test drama surrounding Janet on the set of Poetic Justice and briefly dating Madonna. Finally his marriage to Keisha Morris in 1995 while he was in prison was left out, which left me annoyed because there is alot of info out there that could have been used to flesh out the film to highlight the complexity of his life.

Anyway I give this film a 3 out of 5 (y) because you could tell that the filmakers had a great intention of making a fair and balance portrayal of Tupac, but they came off short with an underbaked screenplay. Also if anyone else here has seen the film, was that Snoop Dogg himself doing voice over work for his character in the film? Because it sure sounded like him. Is All Eyez On Me the worst biopic? Nope, Man In the Mirror (2004) is still hold that title because its totally unwatchable :no::bs

Also jada said pac never read that poem to her

Back