Janet reportedly splits from husband Wissam Al-Mana

myosotis

Proud Member
Three months after welcoming her first child, Janet Jackson has reportedly split from her husband, Qatari businessman Wissam Al Mana.

Sadly, Janet and Wissam have decided that it wasn’t working and to go their separate ways,’ a source close to Janet has claimed.
The pair married in 2012 and confirmed their nuptials after rumours surfaced of extravagant wedding plans; the couple shot them down though claiming they are ‘simply not true’ in a surprise statement.
‘Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony. Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities.’

However after nearly five years, 50-year-old Janet’s pal suggested that the split was ‘amicable’ and that the baby boy will ‘stay with his mother, who is basing herself in London’.
‘They’re both busy people but determined to be good parents, even if they’re apart,’ the insider told the Mail On Sunday.

The pair welcomed their son, Eissa Al Mana, on January 3 with her reps confirming the happy news: ‘Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana are thrilled to welcome their new son Eissa Al Mana into the world.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/08/janet...ming-their-first-child-6562543/#ixzz4dheRXF8J

Awww! Well damn! They have a baby and then break up! Reminds me of a couple friends of mine.
I thought this would be the one for Janet. But hey, they're doing what they feel they have to I guess.
:/

Since it originated with the Daily Mail, I think we should take it with a grain of salt until they confirm it. It wasn't a particularly salacious story, (except for predicting the divorce settlement was going to be "messy-Lol), so it may be true. But who knows.

Well I wish them all the the best if the news reports are true.....lets hope Janet's divorce doesn't ends up nasty like Mel B or Lisa Marie's at the moment :angel:

If true, this saddens me. I really thought this marriage would last for Janet. Not to mention they just had a baby.

Seems to be official:

Janet Jackson confirms split from husband months after they had first child

By JOI-MARIE MCKENZIE

·Apr 9, 2017, 2:02 PM ET
 Share with Facebook
 Share with Twitter

Janet Jackson and her husband, Wissam Al Mana, are splitting, ABC News confirmed.

A rep noted that the two are not divorcing, but separating.

Janet Jackson, Wissam Al Mana Reveal Secret Marriage

The news comes just months after Jackson, 50, gave birth to the couple's first child -- a son named Eissa Al Mana.

Back in January, a rep confirmed to ABC News in a statement that "Janet had a stress-free healthy delivery."

Jackson and Al Mana wed in 2012 in a secret ceremony that was revealed a year later by Jackson herself.

This is the third marriage for Jackson, whose union with fellow singer James DeBarge was annulled in 1985. In 1991, she married dancer, songwriter and director Rene Elizondo Jr., but they kept their relationship a secret until their divorce in 2000.

Maybe her husband kinda had it with her mom, sister, and brother all descending on their little family for months and months. Ha-I'm just kidding.

Hope they work it out.

Maybe her husband kinda had it with her mom, sister, and brother all descending on their little family for months and months. Ha-I'm just kidding.

Hope they work it out.
. Ha you actually may be right on the money. If this is the case. I'm on hubby's side. I'd be fed up too. I do hope they can work it out too.

Honsetly i think wissiam iis sick of randy and the cubs shanagians and i dont blame him

This is sad, really didn't expect it so soon after the birth of their little one. Makes you wonder what happened!

I heard this on the radio this morning.. I was surprised to hear this - though it seems to be a common story amongst couples.

. And Janet is stupid if she is letting her family ruin her marriage. I know Randy is her favorite brother but come on girl.

I saw on the tv today they were saying it was wissam's controlling ways that made janet leave ......idk its two sides i guess

TMZ has photos today of a removal truck outside the London property, and they wrote this:

'Janet Jackson's people will only says she's separated from her husband, Wissam Al Mana, but based on a big move Tuesday it looks much more like divorce.
Movers showed up at their London home and carted away boxes and suitcases.
As we reported, the couple separated in January, just a week or so after their baby was born.
Our sources say the split appears permanent, despite the statement only confirming a separation. The moving trucks seem to accentuate this is more than temporary.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The youngest Jackson daughter had all her stuff moved out of the swanky Mayfair abode which she shared with the 42-year-old and their new daughter, born on January 3.

It’s not known why the couple have decided to part ways, but yesterday a source told People: “For years, Janet tried to adapt to [Wissam’s] culture.

“Since it’s not a culture she grew up with, it’s been challenging for her. She often felt she disappointed Wissam.

“The cultural differences between her and Wissam became even more obvious [after Eissa arrived]. They come from very different worlds.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...e-their-divorce-after-four-years-of-marriage/

Last edited:
Until Janet speaks out we wont know what really happened.. We won't know how much of the story is assumption based on the fact her (now ex) is Muslim and stigmas surrounding that.. Her brother is muslim and the family have been around the culture a decent amount in the adult life.

Rumors are this was a deal that Janet and her husband made she would have a child for him and get a close amount of ? How true this is but that is what I am hearing.

Rumors are this was a deal that Janet and her husband made she would have a child for him and get a close amount of ? How true this is but that is what I am hearing.

I have been hearing the same thing. I always wondered why Janet decided that she wanted a child at 50. Especially when I have heard her say in many interviews that she didn't think she would be a good mother. That has always been her answer when asked if she wanted children. I truly think Wissam wanted a child more than Janet wanted to be a mother.

Thick as thieves those two. let the games begin. Pot kettle black randall.like you believe a word that comes out their mouths agendas agendas. I guess the custody battle will start soon then!

Sorry but that makes no sense, there would be NOTHING in it for him! Janet gets a baby and money and he gets???

No sorry, would never buy that lol

Sorry but that makes no sense, there would be NOTHING in it for him! Janet gets a baby and money and he gets???

He would get a SON. That's what Wissam wanted and that's what Janet agreed to. IMO, she agreed to having his child and he agreed that she would get compensation and he get custody of their son. I don't believe for a moment that he was abusive. That is something that Janet AND Randy came up with in order to a BIGGER pay out and full custody of their son.

Janet is a grown ass woman. She knew when she married Wissam that he was Muslim and that she would adapt to his religion and customs. I don't believe anything that comes out of Randy's mouth and everything that he is saying is with the full approval of Janet. BOTH of them planned the "grannygate kidnapping" scheme to take over Michael's estate, and they are in on this scheme to get MORE money from Wissam and FULL custody of the baby.

Janet hasn't confirmed anything and she rarely does (Debarge's alleged daughter, anyone?). I don't trust Randy either, but who knows what was going on.

She didn't confirm that she was involved with "granny gate", but she was VERY involved. She is not going to confirm what Randy is saying;however, you can bet that she is aware and condones what he says. There is no way that Randy would be saying these things without her knowledge or approval. There is an agenda and both are involved. I wonder if Wissam realized what he was doing when he made this arrangement with Janet.

Not only that if he wanted a son so bad he would of had a son you think with a younger woman who could have easily get pregnant ,not saying that Janet couldn't and she obviouilsy did but that there's was no garantee she could of gotten pregnant .and you would have to a screw loose to give up a half ( supposly hald a billion in a prenunp) no one would advise that lol its just so funny how people are quick to believe taboilds

Back