Have you tried to learn any MJ choreo or dance moves?

me too! dancing for my self almost everyday xD

Yesss! :lol:

When BAD came out, whe rehearsed the dance routine with our jazz dance group! Sweet memories!

I also love the RWY dance moves a lot and like to imitate them when dancing randomly! :blush::lol:

I never really try it. Since I was never really in to dancing. But I do remember back during the HIStory/BOTDF era. This was back when I was in my late teen years. I did do the moonwalk once. I couldn't help it there is just something about the song Billie Jean. That makes you automatically get in to that song. Which probably explains why the Billie Jean performance had always been my most favorite performance of Michael's. Back when we still had him. I even have the have a fedora and the glove. Which is now 2 of my MJ items that is now in a big green plastic container. In my bedroom closet. Never ever to be seen again. Why really bother looking at something which is going to upset so bad again.:( :boohoo

Pink Diamond Princess;4191477 said:
You're so lucky.:D
All of the fans that were there for album releases and things like that are lucky.:yes:
All I have is Youtube and Google to see that type of stuff.:(

Aw, don´t be sad :)

Yes, I was lucky to be there, but the price is that I´m old now! :lol::lol:

... and Michael will forever be in all his short films, songs, poems, lyrics ... His heart & his beautiful soul are there :heart:

man... At one point you could tell me to do a dance from a specific show for example "do WBSS from Munich" and I would do that specific show.. it's been too long, now way to rusty to do that!

I do a pretty mean Billie Jean impersonation! They always ask me up to bust some moves on gatherings, weddings etc etc. Lol

Of course. Who wouldn't? In my mind I do them well but most likely they look really bad. :D

moonstruck87;4191481 said:
Aw, don´t be sad :)

Yes, I was lucky to be there, but the price is that I´m old now! :lol::lol:

... and Michael will forever be in all his short films, songs, poems, lyrics ... His heart & his beautiful soul are there :heart:
Aw thanks, I won't be sad (just jealous:lol:), but there's nothing wrong with being old.
In this crazy world it's a blessing to get old IMO.:yes:

And you're right, Michael put his heart and soul into his music, in that way he'll live forever.:)

HIStoric;4191483 said:
Anyone here who says they haven't at least tried to do some of MJ's dance moves is lying ;)
True.:ph34r:
KOPV;4191495 said:
man... At one point you could tell me to do a dance from a specific show for example "do WBSS from Munich" and I would do that specific show.. it's been too long, now way to rusty to do that!
Wow!
That's pretty darn impressive.:yes:
Michaels Lover;4191507 said:
Who hasn't? lol
I'm sure everyone has tried at least once.:yes:
Themidwestcowboy;4191513 said:
I do a pretty mean Billie Jean impersonation! They always ask me up to bust some moves on gatherings, weddings etc etc. Lol
You must be the life of the party because a party ain't a party til it's moonwalked through.:lol:
Galactus123;4191517 said:
Of course. Who wouldn't? In my mind I do them well but most likely they look really bad. :D
I'm sure your dancing doesn't look as bad as you think.:)

Last edited:
The Moonwalk and anything from the MJ Experience game, Thriller of course. I was never good at choreographed dancing though. I'm better at freestyle dancing. I rarely ever dance in general though, unless I'm at a wedding.

I've never ever tried any dance moves, but I do always point at the "upper balcony" when Billie Jean comes on and I'm singing along.

Last edited:
Aw, man. I did everything. It is a workout. Been rusty for a while, but still got it, I think.

The moonwalk, although if MJ could see me he'd probably burst out laughing.
I haven't tried any others, because at this point in my life, what my mind thinks I can do vs what my body knows it can or two very different things.

Back