Torture appeciation thread

analogue

Proud Member
I know the word underrated can get thrown around a lot on here, but Torture really is just that. I love Michael's vocals on this song, especially the part where he sings ''Every little thing you find here, is simply for the thrill you're after''. His vocal delivery on those lines are amazing.

I know the Victory Tour had no songs from the Victory album, but if they had to perform one song, I'd pick Torture

I wish it existed a solo version with Michael or at least a version where Jackie sang as it was originally intended. I've always liked his voice much more over Jermaine's, which causes me to not fully like the song. Michael's vocals are superb indeed.

Brilliant song. I always like Michael and Jermaine duets. They compliment each other quite well. A shame it was never performed live.

But Jermaine took over Jackie's role which was unfair IMO, Jackie wrote the song. Just because Jermaine was available until the last minute.

If you don't like reading facts, that's another story. The only opinion I stated in that post was that I thought as unfair Jermaine taking over Jackie. Singing on Torture was Jermaine's sole contribution to the Victory album, if the the siblings couldn't reunite at least the rest wrote and recorded songs on their own.

If you don't like reading facts, that's another story. The only opinion I stated in that post was that I thought as unfair Jermaine taking over Jackie. Singing on Torture was Jermaine's sole contribution to the Victory album, if the the siblings couldn't reunite at least the rest wrote and recorded songs on their own.

Calm down a bit with your Jermaine hatred. Completely irrelevant to this thread as it's an appreciation thread.

Michael's vocals slay!! It's probably his last released Thriller era vocal (besides WATW) and it's incredible

Back