First photo ever of Janet WITH her baby!

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
C9amrZAVwAAl5gw.jpg

Look at Michael's lil nephew, he's so precious.:D
Michael would be so proud and happy.:cry:

Oooooh! This is the moment I have been waiting for! He's adorable! :boohoo:
And Janet is beautiful! Oooh she looks so happy here. Its too bad things aren't working out for she and Wissam.

What a great picture Pink Diamond! More to come I hope.

Thank you Janet for sharing and taking this picture.
( I read that this pic is a selfie. How cute. :D)

:hiya: Hi little Eissa! :girl_smile:

I think so too Valery. I can imagine him fawning all over the baby. Lol. :)

I love babies. And they smell so goooood! (until they poop and puke lol!)

Beautiful baby. Gosh I wish Michael was here for this. Can you imagine a selfie with Janet/baby/Michael? It would go viral.

Nice pic, thanx for postin:) glad janet had enough time left in the bio clock

His daddy also took him for a walk and was photographed :) Unfortunately, it was taken by Daily Mail. But I'm happy he's having a good time with both parents.

I do think all the photos are wanted and did not happen accidential. Janet and Wissam are more in the public in the last few days as in years. And now so many ptictures of the baby just in one day. I did not expect that. This all seems to be a strategy of both sides.

he is a bit light-skinned, no?

looks as white as prince and paris which is a bit unrealistic for at least one half black.

he is a bit light-skinned, no?

looks as white as prince and paris which is a bit unrealistic for at least one half black.

Not necessarily. Lots of children are born with light skin and it darkens after a few years, sometimes in adulthood (or never). Middle Easterners come in various shades and we don't know what ancestry Wissam has. Likewise, there are mixed children that appear dark as children, but then their skin lightens (which is the case of Katherine Beckinsale).

Oh Gosh please tell me that there's not going to be a debate that Janet isn't the biological mother. I can already smell it coming. I don't have the energy for that mess. The media better not start it up either.

I kinda assume her husband's outing in the park with the baby was a "photo-op" to prove he's a loving dad, BUT that's an adorable little outfit the baby is wearing. I love his little hat.

MJ-UPBEAT Official? @BonnieLamrock 16. Apr.

I had to put these together.... open fully. ?? #mjfam #MichaelJackson #mjeveryday #Moonwalkers #MJForever #MJEveryday @michaeljackson

C9gLo-MXgAAuNhm.jpg:large

That's a cute pic! I am so curious to see the baby develop..

I know I'm not the only one wondering how much like Michael he may or may not look like when he gets older.. knowing that Janet and Michael resemble each other.. :)

Back