Favorite MJ instrumentals

Antwort

Proud Member
Starting with last autumn, I've developed this fascination with instrumental versions of Michael's songs. A few of them have been officially released, while countless others are beautiful tributes from all types of sources, more well known than others.

For a thread opener I think the next piece is a gorgeous rendition of Earth Song

The London Symphony Orchestra does the song justice, while the creator of the YT video did a tremendous job of capturing Michael's song and his own magnificence with the pictures selected. It made me cry first time I saw it. Now I simply smile away in awe at the beauty of it all - the wonders and blessings of creation, Michael's genius & his outer brilliance :wub:

I love instrumentals of MJ's songs, they allow me to appreciate the music all the more!

One of the first instrumentals I listened to was of 'Bad'; it's interesting how different a song sounds without the vocals. My only thing with this instrumental is how the vocals kick in at the very end; it would have been great for this to have been pure music all the way through. I still love it, though! :)

My second favorite is the Will You Be There instrumental.

Great stuff guys, really great. Since Will you be there has been mentioned.....

And btw of the being there songs, a brilliant version of I'll be there

I was impressed by this because Wanna Be Startin Somethin seems a very difficult tune to do as a band arrangement. Also impressed by all that brass.

I know this is somewhat cheating but my favorite instrumentals are his own acapella.. His voice was always his best instrument on record.

I like the quiet songs. - Heal The World, Will You Be There, Human Nature, Man in the Mirror - also Earth Song.

My favourite MJ instrumental is probably Man In The Mirror. The way that song just builds and builds... a masterclass in production.

I've always enjoyed the instrumentals to They Don't Care About Us. I guess it the rhythmic drumbeat, or it could be the jamming guitar solo.

I have a playlist of MJ's music played by a symphony orchestra. I love the Song of the Earth (it is above) And I really like Smooth criminal. I dream of hearing it live, with a symphony orchestra. I heard live only a brass band that played the music of MJ, it was also cool. Anyone else like the orchestral versions of MJ's songs?

And it would be interesting to hear unreleased tracks performed by the orchestra.

I don't really have a favourite one, I like most of them lol. I made an AI instrumental of We've Had Enough recently and I've been listening to that a lot, though. It's really nice without the vocals imo.

Back