So....Reelz has a new show and MJ was the topic of yesterday's episode.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
I found out about it after it aired (so I didn't watch it. Even had I known I probably wouldn't have watched it tho because I normally don't watch the first airing of stuff like this because I don't want to help the ratings just in case it's bad, and if possible I just watch it somewhere online. That's if I even care to watch tho).

Here's a link to the commercial for it.
https://www.facebook.com/ReelzChannel/videos/10155348788559379/

And here's a link to a twitter thread by someone that did watch it.
https://mobile.twitter.com/sanemjfan/status/854138302001229826?p=p

The person that made the Twitter thread I linked y'all to said that they actually interviewed Michael's killer (Conrat Murderer).
SMH, I'm disgusted.

If you watched this what are your thoughts on it (because it seems like it was bad/cringeworthy based on Michael's killer being interviewed, but IDK what it was like for sure because I didn't watch)?

Last edited:
This is what Jonathan Moffett had to say about it on Twitter (I understand he was interviewed...):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan Moffett Retweeted
Jonathan Moffett? @jmoffettmjm 8h8 hours ago
More
Retweet and ban watching any reruns of this documentary. ALL FALSE, LIES, and mere SPECULATIONS! #michaeljackson #mjfam

Jonathan Moffett? @jmoffettmjm 8h8 hours ago
More
This is a modern day "Bashir" documentary. Let my dear friend #MichaelJackson rest in peace. You all put him through ENOUGH in his lifetime!

Jonathan Moffett? @jmoffettmjm 9h9 hours ago
More
I'm appalled by this documentary. I'm sorry you all had to see this. It was aired tonight on Reelz. LIES! #michaeljackson #mjfam

More
Regardless of what this documentary TONIGHT said about #MichaelJackson, you and I all know the TRUTH! Don't feed into it. #reelz #mjfam

More
Had I known Reelz was creating a derogatory depiction of #michaeljackson's life story, I would have never took part in it! I was misled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a side-note, I find it disturbing that MJJC appears to 'advertise' any MJ-related 'news', good or bad, since all new items in this thread seem to be streamed to all members and contacts via MJJC.

Last edited:
I don't mind seeing news reports (I want to know what's really being said, what the public is reading or hearing).. What annoys me is when MJ fans push out bad news to the general public (while complaining)... The thing is, most of the general public would not have heard this 'bad' news if we did not highlight it...

that's what annoys me.. sharing it here, is different

I don't mind seeing news reports (I want to know what's really being said, what the public is reading or hearing).. What annoys me is when MJ fans push out bad news to the general public (while complaining)... The thing is, most of the general public would not have heard this 'bad' news if we did not highlight it...

that's what annoys me.. sharing it here, is different

I agree that it is useful to share and discuss MJ trials and other controversies; I'm just sad that these now make the 'headlines' here, rather than being in a recognisable 'trials and controversies' section. I'm not certain that these kinds of headlines (about disparaging documentaries or articles) are the best thing to associate the 'MJJC' name with.

Unfortunately the threads about the controversies and negativity get a lot more action that threads discussing Michael's performance and art.

^ probably because they are 'current events'... we can only compare music so many times and so many ways before it gets old... Lists get longer and longer just trying to come up with convo.. soon we will have a "Will you be there or Man in the mirror or Keep the faith or Cry or Heal The World Or We Are The World or What More Can I Give Or We've Had Enough" thread... lol

Unfortunately the threads about the controversies and negativity get a lot more action that threads discussing Michael's performance and art.

Unfortunately Michael's detractors / legal complainants / adversaries of all kinds seem to find limitless new ways to lie or twist the truth, and it's important to share the reasons why such assertions are incorrect, or disagree with previous assertions / evidence.

For those of us with no musical or dance background, it's difficult to discuss the reasons why x or y song / dance or performance appeal or are technically different / better etc. than others, or how they compare to other artists. I certainly plead guilty to not having the vocabulary to adequately discuss MJ's music or performances, or to add anything to the discussions of those who do. (or even in many cases to follow the discussions, as they refer to performances or other artists that I am not familiar with). I've never met an MJ song or performance I didn't like, or could criticise...... I guess that's why it's good that we have so many different MJJC sections, so we can all find our comfort zones :)

Hang on a minute...haven't seen this and from what I have seen I really don't want to, but they had Murray on there? Is this for real?

I'm moving this to the trials and tribulations forum, seeing as it's inaccurate and has that piece of crap in it!!

Hang on a minute...haven't seen this and from what I have seen I really don't want to, but they had Murray on there? Is this for real?

I'm moving this to the trials and tribulations forum, seeing as it's inaccurate and has that piece of crap in it!!

Thanks for moving this thread.:)
I thought of putting it here in the first place but wasn't sure if I should.

Back