New Ghosts 1993 Footage

Doggone

Proud Member
Shana Mangatal released a new video with possible new footage of Ghosts from 1993. I'm not sure if this is a new footage, but thought should share it with you guys.

This woman is so full of herself 'he tapped my shoulder' 'I was the only one who was brought back for ghosts' ....

Great footage though. I love Ghosts.

Pretty cool, but I don't know if it's entirely new footage. I think that one leak of footage from '93 that came out a long while ago included some of this, but I could be wrong. I'm not great at remembering leaks anyway.

Side note, I always kinda thought the released/official version of Ghosts was filmed the same year the original version was in 1993, 'cause he looks the exact same & the set and everything. I find that interesting.

This woman is so full of herself 'he tapped my shoulder' 'I was the only one who was brought back for ghosts' ....

Great footage though. I love Ghosts.

Yeah, she was a little arrogant. Why has almost every woman that's ever been in his short films have a screw loose?

Her narration is cringe worthy, I couldn't make it through. Could anyone tell where the new footage starts to avoid her delusional babbling? I wish someone would put a reality check on her to stop giving herself the importance she thinks she has.

Last edited:
Based on her little "documentary" you would think she's on par with Ola and Tatiana -_- She probably is in her own mind.

This woman was cast as an extra in a music video two decades ago and she's still obsessed over it. She worked as a receptionist in Sandy Gallin's office and when Michael came by one day and casually mentioned they were filming Ghosts, she practically begged him to be part of it. That's according to her own book. Also in her book are some of the cruelest descriptions of Michael I've ever read: that he was lazy, that he was faking his health problems, that he was attracted to her because she was "like a 12-year-old girl", that he took her virginity and a few years later didn't even remember who she was, that he was a drug addict, that his attention for children made her angry and uncomfortable, etc. So don't let that sugary sweet voice fool you, this woman is cold and calculating. When she posted that video of Michael and Ryan White, with her name plastered all over it even though she had nothing to do with it, some fans asked Shana if she had contacted Ryan's mother to ask if she was OK with making that video public. Shana's response was that this was Michael's video and she was sure Ryan's mother would be happy to see new footage of her son. Mind you that Ryan was having difficulty breathing in that video and died not long after. But Shana doesn't care as long as she gets a bit of attention for herself -_- Such a vile woman. No wonder Michael wasn't interested.

man does she read into things or what? .... it's as if she can go off on "He said hello to me.. But it was not any ordinary hello, it was like meet me in my bedroon in 5 minutes type of hellp. So I did. I went to his room and waited there for 5 hours. He must have been caught up on set"

^I just saw a small clip of it posted on someone's IG account and she left this comment there:

shanamangatal: Sorry @michael.smooth.criminal , a psychotic fan has had this new footage removed from You Tube once again. They make up fake email accounts to make it seem like it's from Sony. I don't understand this fan community

I guess that's what happened to all the other stuff she uploaded as well.. some of it is still there on her IG tho.

ETA: for those who haven't seen the '93 ghosts footage she posted, it's on her website.

Last edited:
Was this really from the 1993 Ghosts shoot? I thought she was only in the final version.
Have to watch the 1993 clips again...

Based on her little "documentary" you would think she's on par with Ola and Tatiana -_- She probably is in her own mind.

This woman was cast as an extra in a music video two decades ago and she's still obsessed over it. She worked as a receptionist in Sandy Gallin's office and when Michael came by one day and casually mentioned they were filming Ghosts, she practically begged him to be part of it. That's according to her own book. Also in her book are some of the cruelest descriptions of Michael I've ever read: that he was lazy, that he was faking his health problems, that he was attracted to her because she was "like a 12-year-old girl", that he took her virginity and a few years later didn't even remember who she was, that he was a drug addict, that his attention for children made her angry and uncomfortable, etc. So don't let that sugary sweet voice fool you, this woman is cold and calculating. When she posted that video of Michael and Ryan White, with her name plastered all over it even though she had nothing to do with it, some fans asked Shana if she had contacted Ryan's mother to ask if she was OK with making that video public. Shana's response was that this was Michael's video and she was sure Ryan's mother would be happy to see new footage of her son. Mind you that Ryan was having difficulty breathing in that video and died not long after. But Shana doesn't care as long as she gets a bit of attention for herself -_- Such a vile woman. No wonder Michael wasn't interested.

I hear what you're saying about the Ryan White released footage. But remember, it was Michael who filmed it and even released certain segments of it for Gone Too Soon. Ryan and his mom were OK with it at the time and it was done for exposure of his cause. To have it released (even if its not in pristine quality) means a lot to a lot of fans. It's a glimpse into something many of us have wanted to see for years and I'm happy with everything we get. The Estate isn't doing us much good so we have to rely on any leaks we can get to keep getting new stuff. Sorry if you feel different about it.

MJ forever.

I hear what you're saying about the Ryan White released footage. But remember, it was Michael who filmed it and even released certain segments of it for Gone Too Soon. Ryan and his mom were OK with it at the time and it was done for exposure of his cause.

I haven't seen the footage in question (and given it's nature, I don't intend to), but from what I've read here it seems like it's new footage of Ryan we haven't seen before. In that case, just because Michael filmed it doesn't necessarily mean he or the White family are happy with it being out in public. Anything that came out officially for the Gone Too Soon video would've been approved by Michael and the White family.

The Estate isn't doing us much good so we have to rely on any leaks we can get to keep getting new stuff. Sorry if you feel different about it.

"The Estate isn't doing us much good" Oh come on, you really come off so entitled saying that. I don't get fans who say this sort of stuff, the Estate has been extremely generous since 2009. The Michael Jackson fanbase tends to see far more new content than most other fanbases of dead artists.

Since he's died we've gotten hours and hours of new footage (2-hour This Is It documentary, the hours of extras on the TII Blu-ray/DVD, an entirely new unreleased music video, plenty of unreleased BTS footage in Bad 25, the Live at Wembley concert, new In The Closet footage in APWNN's music video, some new footage in the OTW doco) as well as hours of new music material (5/6 new songs on TII, 6 new songs on Michael, snippets of unreleased material on Immortal, 6 entirely new songs on Bad 25 and an unreleased translation of IJCSTLY, the first ever official MJ live album, and 8 new songs on Xscape totalling 17 mixes in total). Never mind the two incredibly massive Cirque du Soleil tours...

No, the releases haven't been perfect but the Estate have given us plenty and plenty over the years - far more than we'd get if Michael was still alive I reckon.

I hear what you're saying about the Ryan White released footage. But remember, it was Michael who filmed it and even released certain segments of it for Gone Too Soon. Ryan and his mom were OK with it at the time and it was done for exposure of his cause. To have it released (even if its not in pristine quality) means a lot to a lot of fans. It's a glimpse into something many of us have wanted to see for years and I'm happy with everything we get. The Estate isn't doing us much good so we have to rely on any leaks we can get to keep getting new stuff. Sorry if you feel different about it.

MJ forever.

As a fan, I'm also excited whenever new rare footage of Michael is released. I just have a problem with the way Shana went about it. First of all, claiming this footage as "hers" and plastering her watermark all over it when she had nothing to do with it (she didn't even 'know' Michael at that time). When other fans reposted the video, she accused them of stealing "her" stuff. I was amused when she had to take the video down herself due to copyright infringement :happy: Second, her cold response towards Ryan's mother and the fact that she hadn't even considered contacting her beforehand. Ryan's mother only found out when fans started flooding her with it on Facebook.

The decent thing to do was to let Ryan's mother know that she had this footage, if it was OK to release this to the public, and then to post it without watermark and encourage fans to share it and learn from it.

But then Shana is far from decent -_-

I haven't seen the footage in question (and given it's nature, I don't intend to), but from what I've read here it seems like it's new footage of Ryan we haven't seen before. In that case, just because Michael filmed it doesn't necessarily mean he or the White family are happy with it being out in public. Anything that came out officially for the Gone Too Soon video would've been approved by Michael and the White family.

"The Estate isn't doing us much good" Oh come on, you really come off so entitled saying that. I don't get fans who say this sort of stuff, the Estate has been extremely generous since 2009. The Michael Jackson fanbase tends to see far more new content than most other fanbases of dead artists.

Since he's died we've gotten hours and hours of new footage (2-hour This Is It documentary, the hours of extras on the TII Blu-ray/DVD, an entirely new unreleased music video, plenty of unreleased BTS footage in Bad 25, the Live at Wembley concert, new In The Closet footage in APWNN's music video, some new footage in the OTW doco) as well as hours of new music material (5/6 new songs on TII, 6 new songs on Michael, snippets of unreleased material on Immortal, 6 entirely new songs on Bad 25 and an unreleased translation of IJCSTLY, the first ever official MJ live album, and 8 new songs on Xscape totalling 17 mixes in total). Never mind the two incredibly massive Cirque du Soleil tours...

No, the releases haven't been perfect but the Estate have given us plenty and plenty over the years - far more than we'd get if Michael was still alive I reckon.

If you haven't seen the RW footage, I don't think you understand fully. There's nothing bad at all about the footage, it's not an invasion of anyones privacy either. The footage is a rough cut of something that was meant to be published at some point for spreading awareness to Ryan's cause. The footage makes that very clear. It's a demo tape that shows Michael talking to Ryan and interviewing him about his life, hobbies, illness and struggle. It's not a home made videotape that was meant for his private collection. I'd say it falls in the same category as the interview MJ did in 1984 in his backyard with Latoya.

As for The Estate, you're right. We did get some stuff but in terms of what's still out there... not nearly enough. He's been gone for almost 8(!) years and we still haven't had a proper Victory Tour release, a proper Triumph Tour release, Destiny, J5, a PROPER Bad Tour release and so on. His short films have not even been remastered properly! But we get his albums in like 20 different box sets? WHY? How is that even fair? How is it fair to tease us with HD snippets of BTS footage or concert footage without ever releasing full material? Are you that easily pleased? I'm not! I agree that BAD 25 and This Is It were good/exciting releases but OTW doco and release with the crayon thing was kind of disappointing. 'Michael' album was a complete sham, Xscape was decent for the remastered original demo releases but the marketing of that album, APWNN music video and the hologram performance were dreadful and a joke! And the Cirque Du Soleil shows I'm sure are cool if you're into that sort of tribute thing but I'm not impressed or even remotely interested to see it. You also talk about ''new songs'' but most of those songs were known to fans YEARS before that. The underground market has given us waaaay more than The Estate ever has and sadly ever will give us in terms of valuable/quality releases of Michael himself.

So, what else is The Estate doing for his legacy? Where was Dangerous 25? Where is Captain EO bluray, where is Ghosts bluray? Where was Thriller 3D? What ever happened to the long-promised Smooth Criminal Hot Toys doll? What is going on with Neverland? Why isn't it turned into some kind of Graceland by now or a place fans can visit? I can go on and on about missed opportunities and lies told to us by The Estate to show you they care less about us than you may think. So no, I am not going to be greatful for the meager stuff released in 8 YEARS time. By the time anyone interested is dead and gone, humanity will finally get to see all the material tho... hurray!

Last edited:
LindavG;4192584 said:
As a fan, I'm also excited whenever new rare footage of Michael is released. I just have a problem with the way Shana went about it. First of all, claiming this footage as "hers" and plastering her watermark all over it when she had nothing to do with it (she didn't even 'know' Michael at that time). When other fans reposted the video, she accused them of stealing "her" stuff. I was amused when she had to take the video down herself due to copyright infringement :happy: Second, her cold response towards Ryan's mother and the fact that she hadn't even considered contacting her beforehand. Ryan's mother only found out when fans started flooding her with it on Facebook.

The decent thing to do was to let Ryan's mother know that she had this footage, if it was OK to release this to the public, and then to post it without watermark and encourage fans to share it and learn from it.

But then Shana is far from decent -_-

Ik zie dat je ook NL bent dus antwoord ik liever in het Nederlands. Ik val je absoluut niet aan en ik snap je standpunt in deze. Ik weet dat die dame niet bepaalt goed bezig is en dat ze hele rare uitspraken doet over Michael en haar 'relatie', maar dat neem ik met een korreltje zout. Ik ben namelijk niet geïnteresseerd in haar fascinaties over Michael maar enkel in het beeldmateriaal waar zij over beschikt. Dat ze Ryan's moeder niet heeft ingelicht is zeker kwalijk te noemen maar die dame is al helemaal niet bepaald snugger want ze brengt auteursrechtelijk materiaal uit onder haar eigen naam. Het is dan ook heel dom en onfatsoenlijk om je watermerk overal op te knallen maar zoals gezegd ben ik al erg blij met alles wat ik van Michael te zien of te horen krijg.

with thousands of hours of MJ footage recorded, there would always be more leaked material than released.. we can't get mad at that!! always remember the estate is a business first.. lets also not forget that we have gotten more new material (musically) within the past 8 years than any 8 year time frame before that... And considering Michael isn't here to promote anything new, we've gotten a fair share of footage..

we can't just think of things for the moment.. the estate has to think of releases decades from now..

SrananKing;4192587 said:
If you haven't seen the RW footage, I don't think you understand fully. There's nothing bad at all about the footage, it's not an invasion of anyones privacy either. The footage is a rough cut of something that was meant to be published at some point for spreading awareness to Ryan's cause. The footage makes that very clear. It's a demo tape that shows Michael talking to Ryan and interviewing him about his life, hobbies, illness and struggle. It's not a home made videotape that was meant for his private collection. I'd say it falls in the same category as the interview MJ did in 1984 in his backyard with Latoya.

How do you know it was meant to be published at some point? I have seen the footage and it doesn't look like an interview to me but rather two friends hanging out together. Michael had his own videographers to record everything that was happening in his life for his own private collection but that doesn't mean the rest of the world is entitled to see it. If Michael or Ryan wanted it to come out, it would have been released before now. Shana had no right to make that decision for them - literally. She should have at least asked Ryan's mother if it was OK with her because that's her dying son on display. Yes, Michael used a few segments of the footage in Gone Too Soon but we don't see Ryan struggling to breathe or taking his meds on there.

SrananKing;4192592 said:
Ik zie dat je ook NL bent dus antwoord ik liever in het Nederlands. Ik val je absoluut niet aan en ik snap je standpunt in deze. Ik weet dat die dame niet bepaalt goed bezig is en dat ze hele rare uitspraken doet over Michael en haar 'relatie', maar dat neem ik met een korreltje zout. Ik ben namelijk niet geïnteresseerd in haar fascinaties over Michael maar enkel in het beeldmateriaal waar zij over beschikt. Dat ze Ryan's moeder niet heeft ingelicht is zeker kwalijk te noemen maar die dame is al helemaal niet bepaald snugger want ze brengt auteursrechtelijk materiaal uit onder haar eigen naam. Het is dan ook heel dom en onfatsoenlijk om je watermerk overal op te knallen maar zoals gezegd ben ik al erg blij met alles wat ik van Michael te zien of te horen krijg.

It's better to speak in English so everyone can understand your posts.

I won't pretend that I'm not also curious to see new MJ footage regardless of how it was obtained. It just irks me when people put their own watermark on Michael's work or try to profit off it in some way when they had nothing to do with it. And with Shana, I know it's not coming from a sincere place.

You say she's not very smart because she releases these videos under her own name but that's exactly her point: she wants people to know that she has this stuff because in her mind that proves that she had special access to Michael. Keep in mind that this delusional woman claims to have been in a romantic relationship with Michael for 20 years and that she was "his rock" :)crazy). At the same time she saved an empty yoghurt cup that Michael ate from (because that's what longtime girlfriends do) and the only picture she has with Michael is from a meet & greet. She's just... "van 't padje af" to end on a Dutch note -_-

And I agree with HIStoric (howya been?) in regards to the Estate.

I'm good thanks, hope you are too :)

@SrananKing:
-Jackson tours: Keep in mind that to release the Jackson Tours, they need the permission of all of the Jackson brothers, a few of whom have disputes with the Estate, which will make it a lot harder to get things done.

-Short films in HD: Restoring and remastering Michael's short films will not be an easy or cheap task. Many of them from the Thriller era onwards were shot on film, but from what I understand they were often transferred to tape during the post-production process to help save on costs. If we want HD versions of Michael's short films, they're going to have rediscover ALL of the original film negatives (which can be difficult for 30-40 short films, especially with Michael's sporadic archiving habits), re-scan the negatives, restore and repair any damage that might've happened to them over the years and then reassemble the film from scratch. Here's hoping they have the original editing decision lists (EDL) from when they cut the videos in the first place or this process will be drastically more time consuming as they have to study which takes were used visually and where each cut was.

After all that, for many of his later Dangerous-era onward films, they're going to have to not only re-render the CGI - assuming they still have access to the original assets - as the CGI would've been rendered in standard definition. On top of this, the music video's only feature stereo-mixed audio which wouldn't be acceptable to many people these days, so they'd have to re-mix every single music video into surround sound, so here's hoping they have all the audio assets for each film too. Phew, that's one film down. Now let's repeat that for 30 something more...

-'How is it fair to tease us with HD snippets of BTS footage' We received a LOT of BTS footage in Bad 25, I remember being super happy when I first saw that based on the plentiful amount of new footage alone. They're not going to release raw, unedited BTS footage, no-one does that. As for concert footage, they HAVE released full material. This Is It was essentially a concert film with the way it was structured and edited (never mind the extensive new material on the Blu-ray/DVD), we also got Bad at Wembley 3 years later. When it comes to what they have access to on film nowadays, we don't know what they have access to. It's much easier to criticise them when you don't know what they actually have now.

-'Are you easily pleased'. No, I am not easily pleased. I didn't care much for the OTW documentary, the reissue was piss-poor and so was the Michael album. Everything else I'm happy with more or less.

-New songs They are new songs to the absolute vast majority of people. So what if the 1% of the Michael Jackson fanbase has already heard them? You have no-one to blame but yourself for that - and yes I am among those people as I had heard most of Xscape's songs before they had come out. It didn't diminish the excitement of Xscape for me, it might've as well been new songs to me thanks to the contemporary mixes we got from modern producers.

-What is the Estate doing for Michael's legacy? Michael has been the highest grossing celebrity every year since he passed away - bar one - so evidently the public are reacting to his legacy and the Estate's treatment of it very, very well.

I mean, alongside releasing the highest grossing music documentary, releasing two Top-Five posthumous albums (that topped a number of international charts mind you), releasing the first ever complete set of his music videos, helping produce a Michael Jackson related tour that ended up being amongst the highest grossing in HISTORY, releasing a remix album that spanned his career, re-issuing his Bad album with hours of new material, bringing him back to life in a holographic performance that, while it wasn't up to fans standards, made headlines around the world and was enjoyed by many casual fans/non-fans alike... oh yeah I see what you mean, they clearly haven't done much. It's all so meagre isn't it? /s

-Re: Dangerous 25, Captain EO, Ghosts, Thriller 3D: Lack of Dangerous 25 was disappointing, that we can agree on. The issue with Captain EO and Ghosts is that they're both extremely short, so you can't release them standalone, they'll have to be released in boxsets of some form. Additionally, Disney might have rights to Captain EO that interfere with what the Estate can do. As for Thriller 3D, the rumours have pointed towards this year. What do you actually think Thriller 3D will do for Michael's legacy though? The 3D fad train left the stations yeeeaaaarrrsssss ago, and everyone has seen Thriller a million times - 3D isn't going to bring anything new to it.

Re: Neverland: There have been threads on here about this, but one big issue with Neverland is that it's extremely out of the way compared to other attractions like Graceland, which isn't. You can't transform Hayvenhurst into a Graceland like area too as that's in a tightly packed residential neighbourhood..

So no, I am not going to be greatful for the meager stuff released in 8 YEARS time.

Stop being so entitled. Go long at what other fanbases of dead artists get and see how lucky we are.

Last edited:

In some countries it means they're practically married. :lol:

Yeah, she was a little arrogant. Why has almost every woman that's ever been in his short films have a screw loose?

Oh man! That made me laugh out loud. Hahaha!

Thanks OP!
I'm dead at the fact that she narrated it tho.:dropdead:

I know, right?! :lol: Just the thought of it....cuz I can't see the video posted by Doggone. It's gone doggonit!
But I love Ghosts.

WTH? :busted: I have not read the book ( by the sounds of it, I'd rather not) but damn! What a stab in the back.

As for The Estate, you're right. We did get some stuff but in terms of what's still out there... not nearly enough. He's been gone for almost 8(!) years and we still haven't had a proper Victory Tour release, a proper Triumph Tour release, Destiny, J5, a PROPER Bad Tour release and so on. His short films have not even been remastered properly! But we get his albums in like 20 different box sets? WHY?

I musy say I disagree very much... - Imagine The Estate had released all the stuff you ask.. What then? - What should the Estate release the next 20 years? Fans are very shortsighted some times - companies - And The Estate - has to look 30-50 years into the future. How can they keep MJ relevant in the future? New releases, new concerts etc. - So of course they can not release everything in the first 8 years after his passing... - How much did MJ himself release when he died? Not nearly as much as we have gotten the last 8 years...

ALSO - if they overflood the market with MJ material people will loose interest. - MJ stuff is not (only) released for fans - it is released for everyone. To get new fans, to sell. - And The Estate has actually released too much new stuff in the last 8 years. - People got too much MJ.

MJ himself always said - after a release take time of, disapear - make people wonder what's happening, make them hungry for more new material - and then release it. MJ released stuff in 1979, 1982, 1987, 1991, 1995 and 2001.

We have gotten many more projects since Michaels passing than any 8 years prior.. and yes some quality stuff.. He has a Cirque show in vegas, 1988 Bad concert, Bad 25 documentary, Bad 25 album (with new tracks), 2 new albums (minus out Cascio tracks if you'd like).. one album came with all the demos and documentary footage, Off The Wall documentary, This Is It documentary, This is It CD with a few bonus demos..

That's off the top of my head, feel free to add to the list!! Whatever the case that is a lot to not appreciate!

@HIStoric

- The Jacksons tours: Yes, they have disputes but it's all over money. They all care more about money than they do about fans or legacy. It's not fair that we are deprived because of their issues.

- Short films in HD: I know somewhat of the process required to transfer old ()mm film to HD source. I know it's an arduous process but we're talking about the GREATEST entertainer that has ever lived here. Your comments are (sorry to say) invalid here. They made several hundreds of millions of dollars in pure profit - get it done! If movie studios can crank out classic movie after classic movie, you mean to tell me they can't do his music videos and Short Films? And do you honestly think that only 1 master tape was made during the production of his Short Films? I'd say the directors of those SF's are a good place to start looking. Ask Mr. Scorcese, ask mr. Lee, ask mr. Giraldi, ask mr. Landis, ask mr. Singleton. The masters shouldn't be too hard to track down if you really made an effort.

- BTS footage: I agree, we did receive a ton of stuff with BAD 25 doc. I was also super excited and I have few - none complaints about that release. The Wembley concert should have been done better though. I don't buy into the MJ's personal tape recording story but maybe that's just me. I know for a fact MJ recorded most of his concerts in pro quality so a VHS-tranfer as celebration gift is NOT ACCEPTABLE. That said, I did and still enjoy the concert like I enjoy all bootleg quality concerts of his. The biggest surprise for me was the HQ audio cd because that is a masterpiece and I damn near cried hearing the clarity of the recording upon first listen. OTW doc again though, NOT ACCEPTABLE. The Triumph teasers are nice but they showed everything in the trailers and it added to the disappointment of the doc which fell short of all expectation. Again, could be me but I know others who feel the same way.

- New songs: 90% of fans I know personally who actually buy his albums had already heard all of the unreleased songs. Only 10% hadn't and most other people are not into MJ as much as to actually buy the records or play them years on end. I'm a life-time fan and collector and I buy almost everything they put out, this is why I feel so strong about stuff.

- Estate/legacy: I hear what you're saying and yeah, they had success with their releases. TII was amazing and a great tribute to MJ but Michael Jackson almost sells himself. There isn't much you can really do wrong (and they did a lot of wrong posthumously!) when you attach the name 'Michael Jackson' to whatever you're putting out. People WILL buy it. It's not so much the genius strategic moves of The Estate :smilerolleyes:

- Thriller/Ghosts HD: Can both easily be released as standalone products. Moonwalker was also released as a solo product on DVD/Bluray, there is no need to include everything in a major release. Thriller - back in the day - was released alongside 'The Making Of' and Ghosts (VHS) was included in the Ghosts deluxe box set. They could also try another joint venture with Motown and release Thriller alongside 'The Legend Continues' and they could include Ghosts with a 'Making Of' special. These are just thoughts but we know the footage exists.

Captain EO could indeed be delicate but they brought back/removed the ride, why not finish the EO saga with a special Captain EO box ala BAD 25? The 'Making Of' also exists and they could even include a maxi single with the songs and lanyard copies of the premiere, a t-shirt whatever LMAO there is so much you could do. They would all sell out easily, especially since they wouldn't be mass produced (think BAD 25 leather briefcase). I agree that Thriller 3D isn't going to do a whole lot but why promise another international MJ release just to leave us in the cold again?

- Neverland: There should at least be a museum of some sorts where fans could visit. If Paisley Park is already turned into a museum where fans can buy tickets for a grand tour and even buy merchandise in a little shop, MJ fans should have the SAME DAMN THING. Just my 2 cents.

I understand what you're all saying and I AM thankful for most we have gotten so far (I bought 90% of it!) but I'm also fed up sometimes... and maybe I am a bit more demanding but I don't wish to wait until I'm dead to enjoy the stuff I mentioned.

Last edited:
@Hess

You're talking about 30-50 years into the future? LMAO. Who's going to be around by then to even concern themselves with MJ concerts of the 70's or 80's? Tell me :rollin: If some unreleased Elvis or Beatles concert gets released right now, I'm not jumping up and down for joy. Why? Because I'm not very much into their music. Only REAL fans are literally dying to see that material so don't give me the ''long legacy'' theory, please. John Branca and mr. McClain aren't even going to be around to see that happen, do you honestly think they concern themselves with MJ's legacy 5 decades from now? I don't think so.

And please show me the source where MJ always said ''after a release take time of, disappear - make people wonder what's happening, make them hungry for more new material - and then release it.'' I'm very curious.

Look at this:

- 1978 Destiny + music videos + world tour + The Wiz movie/soundtrack
- 1979 Off The Wall + music videos + tour
- 1980 Triumph + short films + tour
- 1981 The Jacksons Live! + tour
- 1982 Thriller + short films + E.T. Audiobook and soundtrack
- 1983 Motown 25 appearance + more short films
- 1984 Victory + Pepsi commercials + tour
- 1985 We Are The World
- 1986 Captain EO premiere
- 1987 Bad + short films + tour
- 1988 Moonwalker + short films + tour + Moonwalk book
- 1989 Tour + short films
- 1990 L.A. Gear release
- 1991 Dangerous + short films
- 1992 Tour + short films + Dancing The Dream book
- 1993 Tour + short films and the rest is history.

I'd say that's a pretty damn consistent career. No real noticeable starvation of his fans. There was always something Michael was giving his fans. And don't forget that huge six album 15-year deal he once signed with Sony in 1991. That would've meant another album every 2,5 years if things would have worked out.

Last edited:
Back