What MJ songs do you hear the most on your local radio station?

analogue

Proud Member
I hear

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
Rock With You
Wanna Be Startin Somethin
Thriller
Beat It
Billie Jean
Human Nature
P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)
BAD
The Way You Make Me Feel
Man In The Mirror
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Dirty Diana
Smooth Criminal
Black Or White
You Are Not Alone

Billie Jean
Man in the Mirror
Earth Song
They don't care about us
Another part of me
Dirty Diana
Smooth Criminal
Thriller
Black or White

Billie Jean is the song I hear the most out of them all.
Others include: PYT, Black or White, Man in the Mirror, Don't Stop Till You Get Enough.

P.Y.T.
Rock With You
The Way You Make Me Feel
You Are Not Alone
Human Nature
Butterflies
Remember The Time
Working Day And Night

Jacksons/J5
I Want You Back
Heartbreak Hotel
Good Times
Dancing Machine
Shake Your Body
Show You The Way To Go

On Radio City (Liverpool station) they mainly play pre Dangerous work, plus Black Or White and rarely You Are Not Alone

The DJ's favourites are, Billie Jean, Man In The Mirror, The Way You Make Me Feel and Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough on Friday/Saturday night playlists.

I heard one DJ play Liberian Girl in the early hours of the morning once, I nearly fell into a bush when I was jogging, in utter shock. What a legend

The History album is very popular in Germany, so they play Earth Song and They don't care about us more than Billie Jean etc.

According to Comparemyradio.com

MJ is the most played artists in the last 30 days (UK) and the most played MJ songs in the last 30 days (UK) are:

Billie Jean
Rock With You
Black Or White
Man In The MIrror
TWYMMF
BEat It
DSTYGE
Bad
Smooth Criminal
Thriller
IJCSLY
WBSS
YANA
OTW
DSTYGE
SOOML
RTT

In my neck of the woods they play DSTYGE, BJ and PYT the most. Then we might hear RTT, RWY. MITM, HN.
Every once in a great while we might get Butterflies and YANA. They play TPH too.

Bad, Rock with you, Remember the time, Black or white, Thriller, Billie Jean, Beat it, Don't stop till you get enough, Love never felt so good.

Billie Jean, Thriller, Off The Wall, Wanna be startin something, PYT, Human Nature, Beat It, DSTYGE, Rock With You, BAD, Smooth Criminal, Man in the Mirror,TWYMF, Black Or White and You Are Not Alone, I honestly wish they played more Post Bad era music

My local soft-rock stations don't play MJ's music very much, but I occasionally hear "Bad" or "Man in the Mirror".

Back