Kyle Richards recalls her close friendship with Michael Jackson.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Kyle Richards recalls her close friendship with Michael Jackson
By Jaclyn Hendricks April 28, 2017 | 11:57am

One of Kyle Richards‘ fondest memories of Michael Jackson is of the King of Pop teaching her how to dance … on her pool table.

“When I was a little girl I remember he taught me how to do the robot standing on my pool table in the den in my house,” the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star recalled Thursday on “The Tomorrow Show.”

Richards, 48, forged a friendship with the King of Pop during his days with the Jackson 5, calling Jackson the “most loving, sweet, kind soul I’ve maybe ever met.”

Though Jackson died in 2009 at the age of 50, Richards said her lifelong friend was “an amazing father” to sons Prince, 20, and Blanket, 15, as well as daughter Paris, 19.

The former child star then recounted a not-so ordinary trip to the movies with Jackson’s oldest children.

“I felt so much pressure. I went and took his kids to the movies with me, and I was so nervous, I’m thinking, you know, I mean there’s body guards and everything,” Richards said of her day out with Paris and Prince. “He was like, ‘You’re going to be fine, you’re going with Auntie Kyle.’ Just the sweetest. Him getting his daughter dressed, putting her little red shoes on and a sweater. Just the kindest soul. I remember going to the movies and I said, ‘what do you guys want to have?’ And she said, ‘Can I have a Sprite?’ And I said, ‘Sure.’ And she had to call her dad, and she’s like, ‘Is it okay if I have a Sprite? Is it okay if I have Skittles?’

"If people knew that side of him, just the sweetest, kindest man, such a great father, really,” she added.

Here's a link to the story.
http://pagesix.com/2017/04/28/kyle-richards-recalls-her-close-friendship-with-michael-jackson/

A positive MJ story on Page Six? Hell just froze over.

Nice story.
Consistent with what we know too. I always like that.

What TV show was Kyle Richards and her sisters on back when, I assume, Janet was on 'Good Times.' I've only heard that they were child stars. I only saw her after Paris Hilton shot to fame, and was amazed that she's the spitting image of Paris. Paris looks exactly like her, rather than her own mother. :)

Back