Hair stylist Judy Crown on working with MJ (Capt EO and Smooth Criminal)- Snippets

^ Edit... The post above beat me to it

I wonder why she says only Smooth Criminal? Doesn't that mean that she worked on Moonwalker? She mentioned Joe Pesci. I would think that people would say that they worked on a Michael Jackson movie and not just Smooth Criminal.
scratch.gif

I like that she said Coppola had a childlike mind and that was great to work with. Imagine most creative minds do-but didn't picture it with him.

I wonder why she says only Smooth Criminal? Doesn't that mean that she worked on Moonwalker? She mentioned Joe Pesci. I would think that people would say that they worked on a Michael Jackson movie and not just Smooth Criminal.
scratch.gif

Yeah, it's very strange that she doesn't really mention the film content or Michael at all. In talking about 'Smooth Criminal' she also says there were 'two children' on the set, 'Sean Lennon and a girl'. Hmm, what about the third child? I get the impression that she's not very enamoured with MJ or his films.

I've heard moonwalker mentioned in the lines of 'smooth criminal' a few times from people working on the project.. Simply I think since most of the film revolves around that song and that is the part of the film that is often seen - that's what comes to mind.. I mean who does not see that white outfit and NOT think Smooth Criminal? Though he wore that for much of the film..

Back