Elizabeth Taylor =)

MJ4

Proud Member
Hi There =)

How did Liz & Michael meet ?
How long were they friends for ?

Did Michael love Liz more than a friend ? =)

From MJ4

1. They met in the 1980s when she attended one of the Jacksons concerts but could barely see the performance so she left. Upset to the point of being in tears, Michael got her number and called her up afterwards to ask why she left and she told him why. They ended up speaking heaps as a resort and the rest is HIStory.

2. They were friends 'til the end (~25 years).

3. I take it you mean in a romantic/sexual manner. It depends on which tabloid you read but in Michael's words:

We're like brother and sister, mother and son, lovers... it's a potpourri... it's something special. We go through this whining thing on the phone... "I need you..." "Oh, I need you, too." We can talk about anything. She's been my most loyal friend. She says she adores me and would do anything for me. She says Hollywood has to write a movie for the two of us. We just have to do something together.
---
Do I get jealous? [when she dates other men] Yes and no. I know that if we ever did anything romantically, the press would be so mean and nasty and call us "The Odd Couple." It would turn into a circus and that's the pain of it all. You know, I push her in a wheelchair sometimes, when she can't walk. It's none of their business what we have together. I have to be with people like me.

I got those from this page, which seems to be a great curation of snippets of MJ talking about Liz.

In this interview he says he has known her closely since he was 16
@9.55

Michael always looked relaxed and happy when Elizabeth was nearby! :)

Back