1. Human Nature
2. Never Can Say Goodbye
3. I'll Be There
4. Can't Help It
5. Maybe Tomorrow
6. Lady in My Life

Last edited:
Love it. One of my favourites.

When the Immortal show came here, during the show there is a part where all you have is him singing this song. No dancers or special effects, just him. The audience went silent, just listening to him voice singing through the auditorium. An emotional and beautiful moment.

Always makes me cry, adore it nevertheless :wub:

Love it. One of my favourites.

When the Immortal show came here, during the show there is a part where all you have is him singing this song. No dancers or special effects, just him. The audience went silent, just listening to him voice singing through the auditorium. An emotional and beautiful moment.
Same thing happened when I saw Immortal here. The audience was so quiet and Michael's voice was so lovely-it was so poignant and kinda overwhelming. I'll admit that moment made my eyes well up with unexpected tears.

I hope MJ re-recorded the entire song as an adult - I think there has been talk about him re-recording I'll Be There and Never Can Say Goodbye?

Hope it's true. An adult album version would be so great.

I hope MJ re-recorded the entire song as an adult - I think there has been talk about him re-recording I'll Be There and Never Can Say Goodbye?

Hope it's true. An adult album version would be so great.

Would've loved to see him do a duet with his younger self on a studio album.

I still want to hear a full version of the Pepsi version of I'll be There! that was beautiful

Back