Faceoff: 2Bad vs Ghosts

• 2Bad

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Ghosts

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Two of my favorite MJ songs up against eachother. Both songs worked on and considered for HIStory, both have very hard hitting beats and deal with darker themes.

For me, Ghosts wins but not by much. Ghosts is just too great of a song with it's intricate and multilayered instrumentation.

0e3.png

This is a hard one for me.. Can we add a 3rd to the mix 'Is It Scary' so I can pick that one? the other two I think I'd go back and forth with it..

2 BAD

Ghosts reminds me too much of Is It Scary - but Is It Scary is by far the best of them. So I go with 2 BAD.

I do not really like the rap parts in MJ's songs. I am not a huge fan of the one in 2 BAD, but I don't think it ruins anything.

I chose Ghosts! I love it, the imagination and it's a killer of a song in my eyes. Ghosts Ghosts Ghosts! ;)

2BAD for me. Thought it was fantastic since the first day I heard it. Love Ghosts too but 2BAD pips it.

though 2Bad featured in Ghosts as a brilliant track, I did chose Ghosts cause I like the song much more. The lyrics the whole complicated layered melody and if "Is it scary" was an option I would have chosen that one as I like Is it scary even more. It's hauntingly beautiful.

This was hard since I love both tracks, but I voted for "Ghosts". ?

OK I know I'm like really late to answer and comment on this but when I chose 2 Bad (Its a reallyyyyyy good song in my opinion) the results were 50:50!! We really can not decide :lmao:

2Bad easily. It's a very underrated song. Even the terrible rap by Shaq doesn't ruin it for me. Ghosts is a good song but too similar to Is It Scary lyrically.

Both are great but I voted 2bad, I like the lyrics more.

Back