MJ was a Vegie or Non-Vegie?

foralltimerishi

Proud Member
Country
India
well I know that Paul McCartney does not agree with eating Non-Veg food as for making them animals are harmed. So MJ was a Vegie or Non-Vegie ?? 'cause I think if he talks about love and nature he must consider animals and nowadays animals are being harmed anormously (I recently checked the Peta's videos) as Mr. Paul says NO ANIMAL SHOULD BE HARMED.

and SORRY for my weak ENGLISH I hope it doesnt affect my LOVE toward MJ

I think he was a vegetarian at some point in his life (During the 80's) but then he stopped being one. I guess he just loved KFC too much lol

I was partially joking.. most of his life he ate meat, he loved fried chicken.. often would stay away from red meats but more or less ate meat.. he went through many fazes, there was a time he would fast on Sundays.. Time where he cut out meats..

That pic I shared cuz the story (and pic) I always found funny, him sneaking fried chicken when he was supposed to be fasting.

Well according to you guys please tell me. would you like to be vegie?? Because animals have right to be live...... and in farms they are intentionally reproduced and then slaughtered for eating??

Wasnt that inhuman??

Well according to you guys please tell me. would you like to be vegie?? Because animals have right to be live...... and in farms they are intentionally reproduced and then slaughtered for eating??

Wasnt that inhuman??
I would like to be but it's hard. Meat is good and I don't want to stop eating it. :D

What could I say? Then it would be a natural thing for them. Many animals would eat us if they got a change.

yeah but we are humans we know what is love. We must spread love in nature instead of that eating thing.... dont you thing so? (I am not criticizing you! thats my thinking), Because we are different from the animals we can live our life without giving harm to nature and that would be great, and this is not fine that we are eating meat and non-vegies just because of our taste....

yeah but we are humans we know what is love. We must spread love in nature instead of that eating thing.... dont you thing so? (I am not criticizing you! thats my thinking), Because we are different from the animals we can live our life without giving harm to nature and that would be great, and this is not fine that we are eating meat and non-vegies just because of our taste....

I agree with you but it's hard to not eat meat. Eating meat has become normal and people don't really think about it much in everyday life. :)

Yeah! In my country BHARAT even the HINDUS which are known for the world peace are know eating meat Lol
thats why I was asking MJ was a veggie?

And I got it he was a non veggie

but I am ok with it...... it doesnt effect his artistry

meating only affects ones spiritual life.

well I know that Paul McCartney does not agree with eating Non-Veg food as for making them animals are harmed. So MJ was a Vegie or Non-Vegie ?? 'cause I think if he talks about love and nature he must consider animals and nowadays animals are being harmed anormously (I recently checked the Peta's videos) as Mr. Paul says NO ANIMAL SHOULD BE HARMED.

I mean I love Paul McCartney and I agree with what he says about the environment... but yeah no way could I ever become a vegetarian. Sorry Paul hahaha. I love chicken burgers way too much :lol:

I would never be a vegetarian, I'll respect those who differ but never will I become a vegetarian. for several reasons which I don't want to bore people with.. We are literally built to eat meat. making a decision not to is an individuals prerogative!

If I became a vegetarian, I would starve to death. Most vegetables make me sick. And I love my Cheeseburgers too much

yeah KFC is yummy hey!

I don't really think it's 'possible' to be a strict veggie though with today's 'supply' of nutrients

I tried to be one though but then I got ill somehow and now it's I eat whatever I want lol

I do understand the plight of the animals but you gotta eat somehow hey and stay healthy.

I'm not a vegetarian but I do try to have a meat-free day at least once a week and I mostly buy certified organic meat products.

He was a vegetarian for many years, but started eating chicken and fish again after he had some health issues. This is what Michael said in 2001:

170524043519125739.jpg

Yes, he loved the taste of KFC, but judging by what he said here, it wasn't the reason why he stopped being a vegetarian.

He was eating chicken and fish at the time of his death, but I think he was still interested in trying to be a vegetarian eventually, judging by this note they found when he died:

"Conrad on plane
Drip Rim sleep
No Tohmey near me, no Tohmey on plane or in my house
Vegetarian cook now fresh produce"

170524044449347655.jpg

Also, Kai Chase, who was interviewed for the job by Michael's children, said that they asked her if she could cook vegetarian food.

I adamantly admit I'm horrified what's done to animals in the farm industry, animal testing on cosmetics and cleaning products, although animal testing for medicine is a necessary evil but our genome shows we are an omnivore specie and scientific studies haven't attested accurately having a vegetarian or vegan diet make us healthier, quite the opposite. That's why I'm glad Michael didn't continue, in the Thriller years he looked alarmingly thin, thinner than on TII.

Wasnt that inhuman??

Oh shut up with that stuff man

I feel like suddenly you will become on of those Social Justice Warriors

Like said many times before MJ was at some point vegie - but not for long I think.

He was maybe vegetarian around the BAD era

Honestly I don't think he was a strict vegetarian, I think he just wanted people to think he was. If that makes sense.

Michael and fried chicken.....a true love story!

TBH...I'm the same!

so again, Michael went in fazes like I said. lol I would not say someone that switches up diets according to specific need for the moment ie. clean it up, feel better etc. is not a type of eater ie. vegetarian, vegan etc.. That's just changing up your diet to meet a goal

I knew Michael was a vegetarian to have a dancers body, but he added chicken and fish as part of his diet.

I love chicken burgers way too much :lol:

I too love chicken burgers, in fact I loved chicken way sooo much, even the KFC. I'd to say this but being a vegetarian isn't really for me, I have sensitivities, but I have no problems with a few fruits. Me and my brother always have chicken burgers I cooked up on Thrusdays when he's at my house, I mainly have 2 while he has 1, with four remaining I have 3 and him 1. In some rare occasions I can have 4.

Back