Navi, Michael Jackson's Impersonator, Is Interviewed on Wendy Williams's Show

I really want to see this movie, but feel nervous because in the past the only movie that has ever done Michael justice is "The Jacksons: An American Dream". But I think Navi as a fan, comes from a place of love. So i'm hoping the movie is been done well.

^ Just remember the producer of 'An American Dream' is the producer for this film... Keep that in mind!

Haven't even pressed play (not sure if I will) and I already know Wendys dumb ass was probably being extra and shady AF putting Navi on the defensive.
I ignore her very existence most of the time because she annoys me so much.
Either way, thanks for posting OP.:)

^ She actually gets a little emotional feeling like she's looking at Michael.. Yes she asks him what he's had done etc.. but didn't cross any lines in my opinion.

^ She actually gets a little emotional feeling like she's looking at Michael.. Yes she asks him what he's had done etc.. but didn't cross any lines in my opinion.
Wendy's a fake type of person, she'll smile in somebody's face then talk trash about them the next day.

I read the comments and many of the people agreed Wendell (I call her that on purpose) was rude/disrespectful and patronizing to Navi, so I won't waste my time hearing her annoying, fake ass voice.

Jesus woman, let the man speak!! Wendy is SO f**king rude she can't seem to stop interrupting and talking over him without letting him finish the damn question!

I don't really care much for impersonators, but my respect for Navi has gone up. Seems like a good dude :y:

If we still had him I would have watch this. Since back then I did not mind MJ impersonators. Even though I hate Wendy Williams. But I am so totally glad that I went out shopping with my mother and her older sister. On the day that had aired. So I completely miss this episode. Because ever since what happen to him. I began to have major hatred towards MJ haters. Just even the thought of them is enough to get me upset. Because they are constant reminder of who we no longer have now.:( :boohoo

I am sometimes uncomfortable with MJ Impersonators and wouldn't go out of my way to watch one (I have seen Navi, but that was at the MJ Exhibition at the 02- and was just part of the day, I didn't go to see Navi). However he seems like a good kind of man and a fan in this and comes across as an ambassador for MJ. I haven't seen the film, not sure that I want to but thank you for posting this interview.

No matter what people may say about him portraying Michael, gotta give the guy some love, he's not just an impersonator.

navi-from-london-england-a-michael-jackson-impersonator-for-the-past-picture-id564018665

Back