A new Bollywood MJ inspired movie....

well I am a Bhartiye (= INDIAN), Tiger Shroff is a MJ fan you can watch him dancing on MJ's song and he even gave tribute to Michael. Check out his Facebook page he shares some of his videos and photos with MJ STUFF. Now a movie, sounds good. For plot you can see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munna_Michael , this seems good.
But dont expect too much I dont think they will release this in ENGLISH. But just because of MICHAEL they may be release this movie across the sea in ENGLISH. :)

Sounds like it will be interesting. I hope to get a chance to see it.

Last month I watch a video on you tube about some of the up coming Bollywood movies. And I was not at all too h word when one of those movies was MJ related. I would have been if it wasn't for my depression and the horrible anxiety attacks I am still suffering from. I remember when I bought Shahrukh Khan's movie Raees on dvd. I had no idea there was a MJ related scene in that movie. And that was a movie I have been wanting to see since last year. I totally had to fight my anxiety attack as I was fast forwarding that scene. The closest I will ever get to ever seeing that Tiger Shroff movie is by seeing Shahruk Khan's movie Fan instead.

I watch indian films sometimes, so I will go watch this film online, thx for mentioning.

Last month I watch a video on you tube about some of the up coming Bollywood movies. And I was not at all too h word when one of those movies was MJ related. I would have been if it wasn't for my depression and the horrible anxiety attacks I am still suffering from. I remember when I bought Shahrukh Khan's movie Raees on dvd. I had no idea there was a MJ related scene in that movie. And that was a movie I have been wanting to see since last year. I totally had to fight my anxiety attack as I was fast forwarding that scene. The closest I will ever get to ever seeing that Tiger Shroff movie is by seeing Shahruk Khan's movie Fan instead.

You really need help. Asap.

Back