New to the Forum, but not the MAGIC

MykalsBaby

Proud Member
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Dajah and I have got to say that I am excited to be here! I have been apart of a few MJ forums that are either inactive or gone now. I'm so happy to have found an active fan space, as I have been missing it!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Dajah and I have got to say that I am excited to be here! I have been apart of a few MJ forums that are either inactive or gone now. I'm so happy to have found an active fan space, as I have been missing it!

Hi I'm Cele and I'm new on here as well! What forums were you on before? I only ask because the few I've been on are now gone as well. I miss the forums I'm so glad I'm back on one.

Hi I'm Cele and I'm new on here as well! What forums were you on before? I only ask because the few I've been on are now gone as well. I miss the forums I'm so glad I'm back on one.

Hi Cele! I was on MJJB, COMJ, MJEOL, (all 3 of those are no longer here). I still frequent the KOP Discussion Board; this was actually one of my first forum 'home', so I am very excited that it is still around!! I'm on MJFiction as an avid reader, also.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to both of you. :) Sad all those sites are gone now.

Hi Cele! I was on MJJB, COMJ, MJEOL, (all 3 of those are no longer here). I still frequent the KOP Discussion Board; this was actually one of my first forum 'home', so I am very excited that it is still around!! I'm on MJFiction as an avid reader, also.

Oh wow I've never heard of those before. I think I was on this site originally for a while but no longer have any log in info but I eventually stopped coming on here and was on Positivley Michael for a long time. It was honestly the most amazing thread. I eventually stopped going on that one too, except maybe long on here and there and did so recently only to find out its gone. I was devasted lol I'm so glad to be back on again. I love the Fan fiction as well But I haven't been approved on anything on here yet so I don't have access to it just yet.

Question: is there a way to look up members? I used to have an account on here years ago and have no idea what my info for it is except an idea of what my username was. Thanks

Oh wow I've never heard of those before. I think I was on this site originally for a while but no longer have any log in info but I eventually stopped coming on here and was on Positivley Michael for a long time. It was honestly the most amazing thread. I eventually stopped going on that one too, except maybe long on here and there and did so recently only to find out its gone. I was devasted lol I'm so glad to be back on again. I love the Fan fiction as well But I haven't been approved on anything on here yet so I don't have access to it just yet.

Oh, I think I was on Positively Michael as well! Yes the KOP Discussion Board is still up and running, the link is http://mjj2005.com (they have a FABULOUS fan fiction section!) Of course you'd have to register. And yes I am so glad to be back on a board with some activity, friendly people, and LOVE for Michael!

:hello:
:welcome_sign:

HI!!:ciao:

Welcome to all the new members!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!:D

Hello and welcome to both of you. :) Sad all those sites are gone now.

Hello!!

Hi, I'm new here at the Forum, and undoubtedly MJJC is the best active community of Fans in the World.
We have so many things here, and it always helps with the lack of it. I'm very happy to be here too. hug to everyone. :)

Back