Michael on the cover of a special edition of Ebony magazine.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
DCDDv4UUQAA8z9A.jpg

Anyone have a copy and can tell us where Michael ranks on the list?

If he is not ranked #1 on the list, I'm going to burn Ebony's HQ ?

Great to see him on the cover :)

Can anyone reveal how he is ranked on their list??

Okay there is no rated by Michael but went you open the book he is the first one there are a couple of pictures in the book of Michael. I called Walgreen my job we have it. It was nice for Ebony to put Michael on the cover.

Last edited:
I'm going to run by Walgreens then on my way home to grab it. Hope it's not too pricey. I love that picture on the cover tho.

I'm really glad they didn't do a ranking. I hate the competition thing and never agree with them anyway.

I picked it up today. Went to Barnes and Noble and there was only a few copies left. He's one of the first spread when you open the magazine.

Old news. Why is this just hitting the fan community? I bought this a week or two ago...just the continual never ending disregard for Michael, his music, and products.

Old news. Why is this just hitting the fan community? I bought this a week or two ago...just the continual never ending disregard for Michael, his music, and products.

What are you talking about? Who is disregarding him his music and products?

Let someone get excited for a magazine they saw in the store... Sorry no one shared there pic of it before hand to not be so late! lol.. jeez

The fan community STILL doesn't have good contact with the Estate...

Then why didn't you make the post a week or two ago??

someone simply went to the store and saw it... They thought they'd share! why attack? If I made a comment of every single post of something I've seen before... I'd be wasting a lot of time. We can have 500 threads about what went wrong with Invincible 16 years after the fact - but can't have a post sharing a magazine a week after its release... If a pat on the back for discovering it before Pink Diamond than here it is.. (Pat)

Let someone get excited for a magazine they saw in the store... Sorry no one shared there pic of it before hand to not be so late! lol.. jeez

someone simply went to the store and saw it... They thought they'd share! why attack? If I made a comment of every single post of something I've seen before... I'd be wasting a lot of time. We can have 500 threads about what went wrong with Invincible 16 years after the fact - but can't have a post sharing a magazine a week after its release... If a pat on the back for discovering it before Pink Diamond than here it is.. (Pat)
I agree with you.
I literally found the pic on social media and posted it here it's not that serious.:lol:

Does anyone know if you can get this in Canada? I'm assuming so but I moved to a very isolated region a few years ago and it's hard to get stuff like this sometimes. I'll just call my local bookseller to check. :unsure:

Does anyone know if you can get this in Canada? I'm assuming so but I moved to a very isolated region a few years ago and it's hard to get stuff like this sometimes. I'll just call my local bookseller to check. :unsure:

I'm in Canada and I haven't seen it. Not sure they supply Ebony where I live.

I second the request for the scans.

I went by Walgreens last night to search for it. Found the female one with Beyoncé in the center with other women around her.
After looking thru every magazine in the store. I found it. Somebody must have hidden it for buying later.
Did not see Johnny Mathis in it. I'll have to write Ebony a complaint letter.

I was enjoying this thread until I got to this...relax.

Anyway, love the cover it looks great! What's inside? Much of a write up or?

Anyway, love the cover it looks great! What's inside? Much of a write up or?

No, it's pretty much all pictures. There's a brief one page article in the beginning. The artists aren't ranked in any particular order. Many of the more popular artists like Michael, Prince, and James Brown get a double page spread. Michael is featured twice in the mag. Once in the beginning, after you turn the cover page, and the second time as a 2 page spread. Overall, I enjoyed flipping through the photos. Honestly, it was the cover that got me :D! Beautiful photo!

It was posted in the Paris thread but I thought it belongs here as well. Anyways, how sweet the mags were placed together! I'd love to get the Ebony one, that cover is absolutely stunning!

Lucky you in the USA who can get it the mag stands.
19227918_336176303481809_6481481257438937088_n.jpg

Wow, so beautiful, seeing them together. Michael would be so proud of her. :wub:

^^We do but the mag stands where I live don't sell English magazines. The few I've seen were in a bookstore and what they have is mostly fashion or gossip ones such as GQ, Vanity Fair, Hello or OK magazines to mention some examples.

Back