What Does Your Username Mean?

MykalsBaby

Proud Member
Hi all! I searched but did not/ could not locate a similar discussion, so I decided that I'd pose the question(s):

What does your username mean? How did you come up with it? What does it mean to you?

I know we all have special, unique usernames that are dear to us, represent who we are; and I figured it would be a fun way to get to know everyone!!:D

I came up with 'MykalsBaby' because Mykal is my middle name and baby I just threw in there because it made sense!:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: What does your username mean?

I came up with mine from Usher's 2001 album as i joined this forum i was listening to that album at the time. I just couldnt think of a real unique clever username then i looked at that cover for the album and it clicked it to me "8701girl"

Well, mine it's easy.
Valery is my name, and jackson of course for Michael ;)

If you don't get mine, you're missing out on a great album ;)

I came up with mine from Usher's 2001 album as i joined this forum i was listening to that album at the time. I just couldnt think of a real unique clever username then i looked at that cover for the album and it clicked it to me "8701girl"

Really great songs/music came from that album/man!!

Well, mine it's easy.
Valery is my name, and jackson of course for Michael ;)

Simple, but lovely!

"Miel" because I love honey 🍯 !

I would've never known! Nice!!

If you don't get mine, you're missing out on a great album ;)

I couldn't agree more!!!

Thanks for responding!!!

My username is a combination of 2 of my 3 favorite things MJ and Bollywood. My 3rd favorite is astronomy. I added girl since that is what I am. And the number 7 is my and Michael's favorite number. And we both have this strange connection to the number 7.

Sarah is my grandmothers name and J is her middle initial.

When we were kids my sister couldn't pronounce my name Margie, so she called me Mdiegee.

Simple #MJForever in my heart 57 year i was born

I have a Master's degree in Library and Information Science, (just a fancy way of saying I'm a librarian), and the Dewey Decimal Classification system is part of my DNA, so...'dewey' fits. :D

Galactus is a character in Marvel comics. He is a villian of Fantastic Four.
Galactus%2C_devouring_a_world.jpg

Mine was born out of complete frustration. In the mid 00's when I first joined an MJ forum -MJNO- I originally wanted Azza which was/is a nickname I had for my actual name Aaron. Azza was already taken so I added another A and that was also taken, so then I just kept adding A's and a few B's on the end out of frustration lol. I just randomly and aggressively typed in aazzaabb and it worked. Then when I was on there a few days I started realising that everyone's usernames had a point and made sense lol. When MJNO closed in 2007 and I moved here, I changed my name to AzzaMJ but fans knew me by aazzaabb at that point so one of the mods -either here or Maximum Jackson- suggested I go back to aazzaabb so they changed it back. :lol:

I honestly forgot where I got this name :p. But back when I was younger, I remember using this in MJ forums I joined in. I did not think thoroughly when I rejoined last month here on MJJC so I just used an old username I used to use.

I wish there's a change username option though.

Mine was because it was my favourite game ever!

Munch, munch, munch!

hh

Some friends have called me Blanca Nieves since I was in highschool which is Snow White in Spanish and Peter is Michael.

Case in point:
19430193_1382873625134230_6246945325435305594_n.jpg

MOONwalker
STREETwalker
=
Moonstreet :cool:

When I first started in the online fan community I was D33, the first letter of my real name and the number of my house. I saw everyone had these really fun names, so it took a while but I came up with Moonstreet around the year 2000 and have used it everywhere since :)

Mine is a combination of my 2 favourite artists, Michael Jackson (MJ) and Prince. The 1976 is the year I was born.

KOPV King Of Pop Videos ... Before youtube leaked everything, I did a lot of trading of rare MJ footage!

I don't know how I came up with mine but what it means to me is Michael Jackson is and always will be the King of Pop. No music artist today can take that title!

I am a fan of Michael Jackson and a Pikachu fan and I am a girl.

Mine is a line from my favourite Michael song; The Way You Make Me Feel! :)

I always love the usernames that are a small part of one of Michael's songs! I haven't seen "Product of Loveliness" anywhere before, so congratulations on choosing one that is unique! I noticed that there's a member here called "Spark My Nature", which is an excellent one, also.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

My username is one that I've only recently streamlined, to use exclusively within online fandom and on social media...for about the past eighteen months or so. I had other different usernames, depending on the specific social media I was using, for many years prior to that.....I actually had two usernames on MJFC (only one of which I can remember now); another totally different one on Positively Michael; another one on the MJ Tribute Portrait site....well....you get the point. Lol.

Mikky is a short form or nick name for my first name and D (Dee) is the first letter of my surname. I've settled on it, because I think it fits my personality, somehow.

I didn't remember, though, when I first made this username, that it is a popular nickname for McDonald's - Mikky Dee's (?)

I do not eat McDonald's at all, so this is a (minor) annoyance to me!

:rofl: :bomb:

neverland-ranchdressing is a parody of the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing brand.

although lowkey I stole the name from a Tumblr user with the same name at the time oops. Maybe I should get it changed.

Back