Favorite MJ outfit?

MJ Truth

Proud Member
Mine personally would have to be the opening outfit for the HIStory tour.

Tough question ...

I´ll go for:

gallery_7_1806_496533.jpg

and:

76ba50cac20ea86a600b6f26f0a94777.jpg

Tough question. Dangerous tour Working Day And Night. It brings back great memories. The dance moves, the voodoo trance (eg his possessed pout when Jennifer kills it on the guitar). Oh ! I love his blue pants because when I was in junior high, somehow I did not know he had other pants underneath. Haha ! :D

Some of my favorite outfits comes from the 70's. I just love how they dressed back then, especially the very colorful outfits and the patterns. I wish they still made clothes like that

A few examples:
11058397_1392595651057848_8866682804364497036_n.jpg

Image8.jpg

a815efad8edca34f254b0f5e0c7c1e27--jackson--jackson-family.jpg

Definitely the gold pants outfit. I still consider myself one of Michael's gold pants girls. I have been one ever since I was 16 years old. I am 37 now. And I can still remember how I nearly had a heart attack or something. When I first saw how tight and sexy he had look in them. I even wish at the time I was his gold pants. I can say one thing my school work at the time really suffer. Because all I could think about was how hot and sexy Michael was looking during the HIStory Era. How the hell can this teenage girl that I was at the time. Can even concentrate on stupid school work. When her idol is wearing the most sexiest and the most tightest pair of pants ever made. I even remember there was a web site back then. That was only for his female fans. That kept going on and on about how hot, gorgeous, and sexy Michael is. Especially in those gold pants of his. I don't think that site is no longer around. Those gold pants is one of the 2 main reasons why the HIStory Era has always been my number 1 favorite MJ era. The other reason was that it was the first MJ era I could remember all of it. I was 15 when it had started. And I also did have quite the love for his red shirts that he had worn over the years. I think red was the most sexiest color he could ever had worn. And I also love this picture of him:

MJ.png

I just think Michael just looks so gorgeously sexy in that outfit. That picture was taken during the making of my favorite Pepsi commercial that he did. It was the Pepsi Dreams commercial. That has always been one of my very most favorite pictures of him.

All of his outfits were great and iconic, but here's a small selection of my personal favorites:

ce0044d5e6a366b759ec197fbd535abd.jpg

29F8D03200000578-3139260-image-m-8_1435249214766.jpg

michael-jackson-thriller-costume-.jpg

1b6acdf97d80a971088b4b962e9154e8.jpg

5e54f7cf73b50d25aa0594d629dd7eb3.jpg

ap090625048559_0.jpg

BadTour5.jpg

MichaelJackson_Videoshoots-The-Way-You-Make-Me-Feel_Vettri.Net-03.jpg

Come-Together-michael-jackson-17159382-350-500.jpg

MV5BYWRmZGZmYzAtNTE1NC00MmQ3LWJlYzMtYzcyMzAyZTc0ZDQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDE1MjQ4MTk@._V1_UY1200_CR108,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

michael+jackson+bad+14.jpg

MJ_777.jpg

CsshsWvUMAAp_HO.jpg

You-Rock-my-World-mjs-you-rock-my-world-15206334-508-594.jpg

1471181_1429443691326_full.jpg

Yeah, that ended up being a bit more than a few, but I just can't decide on one or two. Especially since he head so many great looks.

Last edited:
I think I will go with the The Way You Make Me Feel look/outfit.

TWYMMF is MJ at his finest IMO. Now I am a man, so I have never found MJ sexy or anything like that - so my choice might be different to girls choice.

But BAD era was MJ's best when it came to outfits IMO. - The opening from BAD tour - WBSS with the jacket is great too.

My very favourite would be the Bad Tour Jacket

michael_jackson_008.md.jpg

That's so boss and badass.

My secondary favourite is the Bad Jacket

gallery_2478_1103033.jpg

Also Boss.

I'm surprised the Smooth Criminal outfit hasn't been brought up that much. . That outfit is the very definition of cool, and if you look up ''Cool'' in the dictionary, there should be a picture of Michael wearing the Smooth Criminal costume.

Last edited:
Definitely the gold pants outfit. I still consider myself one of Michael's gold pants girls. I have been one ever since I was 16 years old. I am 37 now. And I can still remember how I nearly had a heart attack or something. When I first saw how tight and sexy he had look in them. I even wish at the time I was his gold pants. I can say one thing my school work at the time really suffer. Because all I could think about was how hot and sexy Michael was looking during the HIStory Era. How the hell can this teenage girl that I was at the time. Can even concentrate on stupid school work. When her idol is wearing the most sexiest and the most tightest pair of pants ever made. I even remember there was a web site back then. That was only for his female fans. That kept going on and on about how hot, gorgeous, and sexy Michael is. Especially in those gold pants of his. I don't think that site is no longer around. Those gold pants is one of the 2 main reasons why the HIStory Era has always been my number 1 favorite MJ era. The other reason was that it was the first MJ era I could remember all of it. I was 15 when it had started. And I also did have quite the love for his red shirts that he had worn over the years. I think red was the most sexiest color he could ever had worn. And I also love this picture of him:

MJ.png

I just think Michael just looks so gorgeously sexy in that outfit. That picture was taken during the making of my favorite Pepsi commercial that he did. It was the Pepsi Dreams commercial. That has always been one of my very most favorite pictures of him.

I agree with everything you said about the gold pants! Those tight, hot pants is the definition of SEXY, and is enough to make any girl go crazy. I just love the tightness of these pants, and can never get enough of watching him with them And still, today, I just LOVE them. I watch HIStory Tour all the time, many reasons why, but one of them is definitely these pants. I love most how he wore them on the first leg of the tour. He's just so extremely sexy, i can't take my eyes off his...uhm...pants :ph34r: :heat: :woohoo:He seriously is too gorgeous for his own good. My mouth is watering just thinking about it

original.jpg

Last edited:
I always thought this outfit was beautiful

Michael-Jackson-image-michael-jackson-36597491-266-399.jpg

I know this is a sad mentioning but the outfit at the same time makes me sad because in all account this is similar to what he wore/wears in the casket.. :(

Sorry, just every time I see this.. it makes me smile and breaks my heart at the same time!

I always thought this outfit was beautiful

Michael-Jackson-image-michael-jackson-36597491-266-399.jpg

I know this is a sad mentioning but the outfit at the same time makes me sad because in all account this is similar to what he wore/wears in the casket.. :(

Sorry, just every time I see this.. it makes me smile and breaks my heart at the same time!

Are there pictures of MJ in the casket? Or is there pictures of the outfit i is burried in? - Do you have a picture or link? :)

Are there pictures of MJ in the casket? Or is there pictures of the outfit i is burried in? - Do you have a picture or link? :)
No such pictures, thank goodness. But Latoya described it and later Michael Bush confirmed that they recreated this for his burial. Added a wide gold belt.
Michael said it was one of his favorite outfits and that he felt like "Michael Jackson" when he wore it.

Tough question. Dangerous tour Working Day And Night. It brings back great memories. The dance moves, the voodoo trance (eg his possessed pout when Jennifer kills it on the guitar). Oh ! I love his blue pants because when I was in junior high, somehow I did not know he had other pants underneath. Haha ! :D
His hinie looks amazing in those pants

Back