Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom [Dr. Ian Malcolm is Back]

NuTNC

Proud Member
Teaser poster
jurassicworld-fallenkingdom-teaserposter-full.jpg

Trailer

Last edited:
I'm glad that Jeff Goldblum is back. Jurassic World wasn't great but good that they are making more of these. I'm not sure about the name. They should just use Jurassic Park in the title.

I'm glad that Jeff Goldblum is back. Jurassic World wasn't great but good that they are making more of these. I'm not sure about the name. They should just use Jurassic Park in the title.

I'm just happy they didn't call it Jurassic World 2. Cause that would have been stupid

I thought Jurassic World was very satisfying as far as Summer popcorn flicks go.

I mean nobody expected Jurassic World to do the numbers it did. By no means am I saying that box office gross equals quality, but with a film nobody was rooting for it definitely indicates something positive. I look forward to the sequel but I question where it can go. It willl need a very good script.

This looks like it's going to be much better than the last one, and I enjoyed the last one

Awesome movie, and a huge improvement over the last (Which I also enjoyed).

Had no idea this was being released in the US so late. I've been told this is because of the FIFA World Cup.

Anyway, I was really disappointed in it. No heart, cold and far-fetched. I realise that last point is perhaps to be expected from a monster movie but it was just so overblown and ridiculous at times - I just kept getting reminded how silly it was, this film definitely takes the cake where the main characters cheat certain death more times than they should.

I appreciate they set out to make a darker film (hence no heart) but they really needed to give us something thrilling then and it wasn't, bar a few scraps. And there was an attempt to give the film warmth with the little girl in the mansion but it fell so horribly flat.

The direction they've taken this film in, from Owen getting licked in the face and rolling from lava to a room full of dinos, has strayed too far for me. I only hope they can draw it back in the third installment.

While the movie continues to draw terrible reviews however, I do fear for the future of this franchise.

The Reviews seem "eh" and I am going to see it a couple hours.. I hope the fact I am going to check it out in IMAX, that it will give the movie something special that it wont be "eh" in my viewing.

I personally liked it, I think they did a good job on combining a new take on the franchise while keeping enough nostalgic elements that keep old school fans happy.

That's at least for me, there was actually a lot of action, I think some people forget that even the first film had to build up to the moment we saw action etc. This had more if my memory serves me right..

I was kind of disappointed with it. Fun dino action, but the franchise is getting tired by now. I'm still the least bit curious though where they're going to take the next film considering what happened at the end. It no longer feels like Jurassic Park to me though.

I saw this yesterday and it was bad. I even liked the previous movie more than this. The part on the island was great but it got bad after that. Made up dinosaurs aren't interesting at all. I really hope the next movie will focus on real dinosaurs.

I saw this yesterday and it was bad. I even liked the previous movie more than this. The part on the island was great but it got bad after that. Made up dinosaurs aren't interesting at all. I really hope the next movie will focus on real dinosaurs.

To be really picky, a lot of the dinosaurs depicted in the Jurassic movies have been given a Hollywood makeover. And much of what we know about some of these beasts has changed signficantly since 1993.

People consider the movies to be science-fiction, or 'monster movies', for a reason.

ChrisC;4225501 said:
To be really picky, a lot of the dinosaurs depicted in the Jurassic movies have been given a Hollywood makeover. And much of what we know about some of these beasts has changed signficantly since 1993.

People consider the movies to be science-fiction, or 'monster movies', for a reason.

But they are still close to the real ones or are based on them at least. They are interesting. I could not have cared less about the made up dinosaurs in these new movies. Colin Trevorrow has said this about the next movie:

“I’m looking forward to, in the third film, getting a little back into the Paleontological, wild animal, true dinosaur nature of all of it,” Trevorrow told Total Film. He additionally noted that the Indoraptor will be the final hybrid dino in this particular trilogy.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...osaurs-jurassic-world-3-colin-trevorrow-says/

Sounds good but I really hope they can make a good movie finally.

Back