The Estate of Michael Jackson donated a hamper to the fan who lost all in the Grenfell Tower fire

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
DDgvvB4XkAEybIa.jpg

On June 14, the Grenfell Tower fire in London took many lives. At least 80 deaths and over 70 injuries.

Many have lost family members in the fire and the tragedy has shaken London in many levels.

People around the world have donated time, money and goods to help the survivors who have lost everything in what London called the biggest fire disaster of the decade.

The generosity of those people is to help the survivors to try to get back on their feet and start to live again as many still sleep in cars, in friends and family.

One of those survivors is a Michael Jackson fan: Lee and his boyfriend Julian left the tower on that morning to go celebrate Lee’s birthday but they will never return home as their home has gone like many others!

Lee has lost, among irreplaceable personal items and memories, his whole MJ collection.

Lee is very grateful and added: “Regarding fans donating stuff, that’s incredible! I can’t believe how generous and selfless people are, it’s really so heartwarming”

Many fans have already sent donations to Lee and the news got to the Estate of Michael Jackson who has donated a hamper for Lee, full of Michael Jackson albums and goodies!

On Social Media, Lee said “Once again I’m just blown away by people’s generosity”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVmMyZODLQE/

It is nice to actually see a smile on Lee’s face again after such tragedy. It is also great to see that the Estate is carrying on what Michael Jackson would have done for his fans!

(Source MJVibe)

Last edited:
Lovely. First time ive heard about this. ?to lee and all those who are suffering

Now that is who Michael Jackson was a person who cared. That was nice of you Estate.:)

Now we're talking.. cool Estate!
My heart goes out to all at Grenfell Tower...wishing
everyone who survived got back on their feet already

Amazing. Great to see a smile on his face. And man that product!!!:clapping:

Paris78;4198177 said:
DDgvvB4XkAEybIa.jpg

On June 14, the Grenfell Tower fire in London took many lives. At least 80 deaths and over 70 injuries.

Many have lost family members in the fire and the tragedy has shaken London in many levels.

People around the world have donated time, money and goods to help the survivors who have lost everything in what London called the biggest fire disaster of the decade.

The generosity of those people is to help the survivors to try to get back on their feet and start to live again as many still sleep in cars, in friends and family.

One of those survivors is a Michael Jackson fan: Lee and his boyfriend Julian left the tower on that morning to go celebrate Lee’s birthday but they will never return home as their home has gone like many others!

Lee has lost, among irreplaceable personal items and memories, his whole MJ collection.

Lee is very grateful and added: “Regarding fans donating stuff, that’s incredible! I can’t believe how generous and selfless people are, it’s really so heartwarming”

Many fans have already sent donations to Lee and the news got to the Estate of Michael Jackson who has donated a hamper for Lee, full of Michael Jackson albums and goodies!

On Social Media, Lee said “Once again I’m just blown away by people’s generosity”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVmMyZODLQE/

It is nice to actually see a smile on Lee’s face again after such tragedy. It is also great to see that the Estate is carrying on what Michael Jackson would have done for his fans!

(Source MJVibe)

Nice move from The Estate.

A very nice thing to do.

This is wonderful news! So glad the estate heard and was able to send the package over.

This is just incredible. Michael would have done the same. I live in U.K. And watched the awful events of the GrenfellYower fire unfold. My heart went out to all those affected. Thank you so much for sharing this. X

I've cleaned the thread as it was getting derailed and going in a bit of a bizarre direction. Back on topic guys, thanks.

To be honest, I was never a fan of the group as a whole, aside from their earlier hits with Motown. Even though I liked some of Janet's first songs too, my enthusiasm for her career didn't stick either. But there was something different about Michael, like it went beyond just dedication or hard work. For lack of a better explanation, it was almost like God created him specifically to be a musician. Don't get me wrong - I have immense respect for people who work hard and succeed at what they do. But with Michael, there appeared to be something else mixed with it..."a kind of magic" to borrow the Queen lyric.

Back