Thread: Query policy on official 'MJJC' re-tweets...... re. eg. fake MJ drawings

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,644 Times in 1,277 Posts

Default Query policy on official 'MJJC' re-tweets...... re. eg. fake MJ drawings

Hi, I was disappointed to see that MJJC had re-tweeted a fake MJ drawing created by a prolific forger, whose work has previously been discussed (more than once , I think) in MJJC threads.

It's very sad that fans may be misled into thinking this style of drawing and signing is genuine, and possibly spend good money on these fakes.

Also, MJJC is taken as something of an 'authority' and fans widely share information from here, so these fakes continue to be widely disseminated across the internet into other platforms such as pinterest and FB pages.

Plus of course it's preferable to promote Michael's genuine (and very good) art work, such as his young 'Chaplin' drawings, and his older artwork eg as included in albums, or from other reputable sources.

This was the re-tweet of a fake drawing that I noticed earlier today:
    http://

Information about fake MJ drawings (and pillowcases, tees and other items) from this and other forgers can be found with full research and details on the website link below from appx.page 59 onwards:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/fo...ge=59#comments

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit 1 and if anyone here knows who posted this group of drawing and cartoons on twitter today (NOT MJJC related)....please let them know that three are fake and one is genuine....the good one (on the left) is the real MJ!

http://

Edit 2, PM on 090717: It's kind of ironic that fans kick up such a fuss about the fake MJ songs on the Michael album, but no-one seems to care about the fake art everywhere. These fakes will go down in Michael's 'legacy', and I think it's a great pity that these false impressions cannot be corrected. ....maybe it's too late already.....?
    Last edited by myosotis; 09-07-2017 at 10:22 PM.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Query policy on official 'MJJC' re-tweets...... re. eg. fake MJ drawings

Hi, thanks for flagging this. I'm not involved personally in the MJJC twitter but I will flag it to the others to see if it can be removed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StaceyMJ For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 963
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,909 Times in 911 Posts

Default Re: Query policy on official 'MJJC' re-tweets...... re. eg. fake MJ drawings

I'll speak to the person who's responsible for maintaining twitter content - I'm more than sure this was a simple oversight which we will correct
    MJJCommunity Owner And Founder
    Making that change for Michael since 2001
    Loyal fan since 1978
    Follow me on Twitter

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,644 Times in 1,277 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    I'll speak to the person who's responsible for maintaining twitter content - I'm more than sure this was a simple oversight which we will correct
    Thank you so much to you both (Gaz and StaceyMJ). <3
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]