How much Michael Jackson vinyls do you have

I have never counted them, but I have a lot. I would say maybe around 70-100? I don't feel like counting them, really

just the basics i'd say :p Thriller, OTW, Dangerous and from the Jacksons I have Destiny, Triumph, Live and Victory

Albums: Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory: Past, Present, and Future-Book 1, Blood On The Dance Floor, Invincible, Xscape

Singles: Say Say Say, Man In The Mirror, The Way You Make Me Feel, Who Is It, Ghosts, Blood On The Dance Floor.

Just Thriller, Bad and Dangerous. I also have the original Say Say Say single.

I do have Jackson Triumph, got it on special for like $3 when I was buying Eminem's Curtain Call on vinyl a few years back.

My vinyl collection is not representative of my fandom and collecting. That's because most everything I have are c.d.s. As far as vinyl itself most of what I have is in storage at the moment but off hand I have "Thriller 25", "Thriller", "Off The Wall", "Bad 25", "Bad", "Dangerous", "HIStory: Past, Present, And Future - BOOK I", "Anthology" by The J5, "Thriller Singles Pack", "Bad Singles Pack" (or whatever the exact title is there), some adult solo 12 inchers, and "Greatest Hits" J5 picture disc. There might be more but off hand that's all I can think of...

I KNOW! How do you come up with a term that is not "adult solo recordings" at all without it sounding like it is explicit material?! Even saying "solo adult recordings" sounds like it.

I have some. All his adult solo LP's. - Only missing HIStory.

Then I have some singles. -and the We are the world LP.

The Jacksons - Victory
The Jacksons - Live! 1981
Off The Wall
Thriller
BAD
BAD25
Dangerous
Invincible
Xscape

Remix Suite

Say Say Say 2015 Single
Leave me alone Single
BAD maxi single

That's all for now

I only have YRMW which was a gift from somebody on here a number of years ago. I love it but have never played it! I also have my mum's original Off The Wall vinyl. I'm not much of a collector but I must admit this is one area I have thought about starting up with.

I have Thriller, Bad and Victory. I wish I had a player so I could listen to them.

You guys are lucky because I think I only have is one. I forgotten which it is. Since the last time I saw it was sometime back when we still had him. MJ related vinyls were something I had never thought about collecting before. And yet I have a MJ record player on my one bedroom closet shelf. My mother got that for me as a Christmas preset. Sometime back when we still had him. My mother and her husband back then fiance. Had found one in one of the antique stores they like to go to. And I think it still might work. Since this record player came out during the 80s MJ mania. Though I never really tried it before. Since I never really had any MJ related records to try it on.

maybe these don't count lol but as far as Michael's related records, I have the Jermaine Jackson album (Tell Me I'm not Dreaming sounds AMAZING) and Somebody is watching me 12"

OTw, Thriller, Bad , Dangerous... still trying to get Invincible!! I also have some Jacksons/ Jackson 5 vinyl, some singles... my collections still growing though!!

I have Invincible, behind the mask/Hollywood Tonight single. I think that's all on vinyl. Most of my MJ collection is CD's.

The only vinyls I have left are my original Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad albums. I donated everything else to Goodwill years ago including all my Jackson 5 45s. Stupid on my part.

Some basic ones and a few remixes. I'll provide Discogs links for the remix ones since there tends to be lots of variations of them.

Bad 25 (picture vinyl version)
Dangerous
Invincible
One More Chance 12" 2-Vinyl Promo (Discog link)
Stranger in Moscow 12" Promo #1 (Discog link)
Stranger in Moscow 12" Promo #2 (Discog link)
Blood on the Dance Floor 12" (Discog link)

Im newly registered member, but not a new Michael Jackson fan. Been collecting MJ merch for 25 years. Commenting on how many MJ 12" vinyls i have? Well ive never counted but im sure its about 200 if not more. Click below to see my 12" vinyls on youtube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i7VeMdh7xGY

YfQ0aYX.jpg

z8m3U5l.jpg

7bw3dHz.jpg

CFJzizM.jpg

dmbmizw.jpg

CKc8ojG.jpg

WlO0ZmC.jpg

Eun2P2o.jpg

D6klbiS.jpg

YfnCFnW.jpg

KfeOQCQ.jpg

qW08QTU.jpg

mGNIH0R.jpg

8AbHZmp.jpg

pJqFcDu.jpg

Mine without any pictures - though it´s great to see yours! - but in figures:
36 LPs, maxi singles, remixes
11 J5 + Jacksons
14 singles

All the adult solo albums except BOTDF -I really need to get that- Thriller25, Bad25, Invincible MOV, a few 12"s and a good few 7"s. I grew up when physical crossed over into tape cassette which was my main format in the late 80's/early 90's and then around the mid 90's I got into CD's. Always regret selling my HIStory album on cassette tape which came as two seperate cassettes in a box, it felt like two seperate items to me; the Greatest Hits on first cassette -his first collection of hits which I loved- and the new album on the second. Happy days.

Back