ROBOCOP 30th Anniversary

Victory2004

Proud Member
On this day 30 years ago, RoboCop Starring Peter Weller and Nancy Allen & Directed by Paul Verhoeven opened in theaters!! Theatrical Poster
robocop_xxlg.jpg
Trailer

My favorite action movie of all time. I saw this for the first time when I was 7 years old if I remember right. It has been my favorite since. Sequels are not as good but I enjoy RoboCop 3. At least it has the theme music.

My favorite action movie of all time. I saw this for the first time when I was 7 years old if I remember right. It has been my favorite since. Sequels are not as good but I enjoy RoboCop 3. At least it has the theme music.
Yeah they aren't but RoboCop 3 is the worst.

I can see why but I enjoy it more than 2. RoboCop 2 and it has that annoying kid and I don't like the tone. I wish they made RoboCop 4. The remake was very forgettable.
I wasn't annoyed by the kid or the tone of 2 but I was w/ the tone of 3 and frankly the remake was better than RoboCop 3 too. They're done w/ the original franchise.

you saw it at 7? i thought it was rated r. not good parenting:lol: hope you boycotted the godawful remake:mat:

you saw it at 7? i thought it was rated r. not good parenting:lol: hope you boycotted the godawful remake:mat:

Yeah my parents didn't really know much about the movies I watched. I'm glad. :D I saw a lot of r rated movies back then like the first 2 Predator movies and Commando. Many others too. I didn't think the remake was that bad. It was just very mediocre.

Back