Important. Text, email, call in D L Hugley show for this reason

terrell

Proud Member
https://twitter.com/DLHughleyRadio/with_replies

I knew someone was going to do this when this story of R Kelly came up. On hi show, D L Hugley tried to compare MJ to R Kelly and it is clear he does not know the facts of MJ case. His co host was trying to tell him why it is not the same but the reason he was giving was clear he did not know what he was talking about. He does not trash MJ but it is clear he is dumb to the case. I those with the info to send it to the show. They do read. Lets educated DL Hugley. I could not let this go.

Jasmine just emailed me and told me thank you. I told what I could but to those to have more details, send it.

Last edited:
Hi, What did he wrote about Michael, because in the page there was a lot of different tts so I could't find
You can tweet. On his show, D L was trying to compare MJ with the R Kelly situation that is going on now. His co host disagree with but it is clear he knows nothing about Mike's case. There is a phone number 1-877-242-2426 that open up at 3:00pm (Eastern time US).

What is he comparing? The news story said R. Kelly has a "cult" of young adult women living in his house. Like Charles Manson? Is he having them kill people? Or like Charlie Sheen, Corey Feldman and Hugh Hefner.
What does this have to do with Michael?

You want us to write to him, but we don't know specifically what we're supposed to argue against. What are the specific points you want addressed?
If a bunch of people write saying something about disagreeing with his comment that MJ is like R Kelly then that's not going to achieve much.
WHY does he think the two are similar?

You want us to write to him, but we don't know specifically what we're supposed to argue against. What are the specific points you want addressed?
If a bunch of people write saying something about disagreeing with his comment that MJ is like R Kelly then that's not going to achieve much.
WHY does he think the two are similar?

NO, Just say you heard about him trying to compare MJ to R Kelly and their cases are NOT the same. Then, all the info you have about MJ's case, explain it to him. Like I said, his co host said it was not the same but D L think it is due to both men were accused. That is what I want you all to help explain.

I agree and I tweeted him explaining MJ case is different from R Kelly case and I told him why as much as I can. He was not nasty about MJ but he is misinform and clearly does not know the facts and what separates the two men.

I have been trying to reach him by the phone number you post no luck line is busy maybe fans are calling who do not have twitter like me.

R.Kelly and Michael case are not the same.:no:

I pray their get through because D.L need to know the truth.

This is ridiculous. Michael was never ever guilty and has been found innocent in a horrendously unfair and bizarre court case.

There never was a "case Michael Jackson" in the first place.

Why even jump on the bandwagon and compare him to R. Kelly?

Sent from my phone

Thanks and he got an ear full. The next day he was trying to explain that we put celebs on a high bar and we always judged them based on how they make us feel and think they can never do what they are accused of doing because of them being comic, making records, acting, etc. I understand him making that understanding HOWEVER, D L need to also make it clear after saying something like that that many celebs are also targets. I tweeted him multiply times with my remarks even telling him, Clearly you know nothing about the FACTS on MJ so before you judge MJ's case, know the facts. And just because both men have been accused of something and both men have gave settlements and black, it does NOT mean their cases are the same and learn the facts behind why one settle. All settlements reasons are NOT the same and he should know that (DL is not error free). He claims to love Mike but he made me upset he try to compare the two. And he had a show last year where he wanted to talk to people who were ever falsely accused and the calls were off the hook. This is NOT limited to celebs by no means. There are some evil people out here and they will use these events for their own gin while real victim suffer. But it should be no surprise. Look at when people are killed, there are people who will use that person's death to scam money while the families suffer.

Back