Favorite outfit on the dangerous tour

I like that he had two different jackets for Jam.

Mine is the Super Bowl/last leg version of the Jam outfit

Hmm, either the Jam outfit from the first leg of the tour or the gold leotard.

The Billie Jean outfit and the Super Bowl/Jam outfit.

I also like the Heal the World and Will You Be There outfits.

yeah I wanted to say Superbowl but wasn't sure if that was considered 'cheating' cuz it really wasn't tour.. You can be mad at me but I like it better without the gold leotard.. Never was a big fan of that.

Loved the opening Jacket for Jam. It looks powerful and timeless. It created an iconic look for Mike

Yeah never liked the leotard!

I've always been a fan of V neck T-shirt & billowing shirt. I wore this look for most of the '90s :)

I even bought myself an orange short so I could be more Jam-like.

So I liked the white shirt on the Dangerous Tour for BoW & WYBT. Plus the CTE shirt for MITM.

Has anyone considered that the leotard was influenced by Madonna's outfit she wore just before the Dangerous tour? I mean the similarities are unquestionably simular.. not just color but even how the center material lining has an beveled material look.. I've always known the outfit to be influenced by Michaels interest in fencing but I can't ignore the similarities.

madonna-blond-ambition-tour.jpg

Dangerous-Tour-michael-jackson-concerts-10408128-332-500.jpg

1) The Jam outfit. When I think of the Dangerous tour, the first image that comes to my mind is Michael standing still at the start of the show, in his Jam outfit. I slightly prefer the 93 black jacket over 92 sparkly one, but really I love both outfits.

e410911a4a6005c200975b3e9fcf415d--michael-jackson-funny-jackson-.jpg
michael-jackson+dangerous+tour.jpg

2) Man In The Mirror CTE Shirt. For me, this is the signature MITM outfit. When I think of MITM live, I think of MJ wearing the CTE shirt. I love this shirt so much and would love to wear it. It looks so freaking cool.

HTB1Xq.UKFXXXXcGXXXXq6xXFXXXx.jpg

3) Black or White outfit: White V neck shirt and black trousers. That's just classic Michael Jackson outfit. A very simple outfit that makes a very strong statement of racial harmony.

you-are-the-love-of-my-life-sweet-baby-the-king-of-pop-32689176-383-480.jpg

1) The Jam outfit. When I think of the Dangerous tour, the first image that comes to my mind is Michael standing still at the start of the show, in his Jam outfit. I slightly prefer the 93 black jacket over 92 sparkly one, but really I love both outfits.

e410911a4a6005c200975b3e9fcf415d--michael-jackson-funny-jackson-.jpg
michael-jackson+dangerous+tour.jpg

2) Man In The Mirror CTE Shirt. For me, this is the signature MITM outfit. When I think of MITM live, I think of MJ wearing the CTE shirt. I love this shirt so much and would love to wear it. It looks so freaking cool.

HTB1Xq.UKFXXXXcGXXXXq6xXFXXXx.jpg

3) Black or White outfit: White V neck shirt and black trousers. That's just classic Michael Jackson outfit. A very simple outfit that makes a very strong statement of racial harmony.

you-are-the-love-of-my-life-sweet-baby-the-king-of-pop-32689176-383-480.jpg

You are in my head! I totally agree. This is my favourite, over everything else on the Dangerous tour. And I LOVE the white CTE shirt for MITM, so MUCH!! I always wanted to buy a replica for myself.

084.jpg

The Jam-outfits are great and Billie Jean, Black Or White are so classic and this is

gallery_2485_192904.jpg

very sexy!:rolleyes:

The red/white CTE shirt for 'Man In The Mirror' and the "Heal The world' jacket

Has anyone considered that the leotard was influenced by Madonna's outfit she wore just before the Dangerous tour? I mean the similarities are unquestionably simular.. not just color but even how the center material lining has an beveled material look.. I've always known the outfit to be influenced by Michaels interest in fencing but I can't ignore the similarities.

madonna-blond-ambition-tour.jpg

Dangerous-Tour-michael-jackson-concerts-10408128-332-500.jpg

The golden thingy is basically a fencing suit.
The idea came from this one, i think:

herb-ritts-portrait-of-michael-jackson-in-fencing-attire.jpg

d78492041c1002802a5e352bbb602850.jpg

Michael-Jackson-by-Herb-Ritts-JPEG-michael-jackson-23495073-1000-1412.jpg

(Herb Ritts photo session prior to Dangerous Album release)

Normal fencing suit:
8000D.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone considered that the leotard was influenced by Madonna's outfit she wore just before the Dangerous tour? I mean the similarities are unquestionably similar.. Not just color but even how the center material lining has an beveled material look.. I've always known the outfit to be influenced by Michaels interest in fencing but I can't ignore the similarities.

I've never really considered it, because Michael's BAD tour costume used a similar concept, except that he wore his black pants over it, rather than having it on the outside, in full view. It was clearly a prototype for what he did later, with the gold leothong.

img_6558.jpg

Back