MJ inspired musical number in Disney's Descendants 2.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Here's the musical number.

This was tweeted/retweeted by an official Disney Twitter account BTW, so the MJ inspiration is confirmed.:)
iJMxa2M.jpg

I could definitely hear elements of Bad in particular, with the guitars and horns. Glad to see the king is still inspiring :punk:

Well, that's certainly a Disney Channel movie ahaha but yeah tbh I'm not really feeling MJ vibes from this?

Well, that's certainly a Disney Channel movie ahaha but yeah tbh I'm not really feeling MJ vibes from this?

Really? The dancing has loads of MJ influence in it. The lyrics, "show them how BAD you are", etc. The musicality deffo has an MJ vibe about it.

Well spotted PDP!

I suppose some of us have a better 'MJ radar' than others. ;D

Really? The dancing has loads of MJ influence in it. The lyrics, "show them how BAD you are", etc. The musicality deffo has an MJ vibe about it.

Well spotted PDP!

I suppose some of us have a better 'MJ radar' than others. ;D

Naaaah mate :lol: but yeah I mean there was the odd move here and there that had an MJ-ish vibe but that was it. Never really felt MJ in the music itself and frankly using the word 'bad' never really stood out to me. The song was called 'chillin like a villain' so without any further context I took the word bad as in evil, mean etc. Not 'badass' as MJ uses it hahaha.

Back