MJ in Amsterdam. Watch!

GMJ777

Proud Member
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share this with you all.
Don't know if many have seen this footage but you should check it out!!

Hope You Like It! Bye

I enjoy watching candid videos of him on tour or just out and about. It can give a whole different view of him and his life.

I wonder if there is a full pro filmed concert of MJ live in Amsterdam in 1996 or 1997.

I wonder if there is a full pro filmed concert of MJ live in Amsterdam in 1996 or 1997.

A couple of tv stations do have it, (SBS6 - TMF old music channel and NOS) only i think because of the rights they never released it.
There are some snippets on youtube and Stranger in Moscow in the longest one i think. And lots of amateur footage but that's not the best quality of course.

A couple of tv stations do have it, (SBS6 - TMF old music channel and NOS) only i think because of the rights they never released it.
There are some snippets on youtube and Stranger in Moscow in the longest one i think. And lots of amateur footage but that's not the best quality of course.

Wow, can we contact them? What is your source?

Hi IMWhizzle,

I'm from Amsterdam, and a huge fan all my life (well since i was around 3 years old) So i was always following him, especially when he came to the netherlands.
The tv stations ive mentioned still exists today ,only TMF is gone. They literally said in the video that TMF and NOS own the full concert. And when i was at the arena concert you could see all the logos of the TMF channel. The Stranger in Moscow clip (the live version) for example was shown many times on tv as a special version clip of SIM just for the fans from holland. I think the dutch MJ fanclub requested this a couple of times but have always been rejected for some reason...

hope this was somehow a helpfull answer

Hi IMWhizzle,

I'm from Amsterdam, and a huge fan all my life (well since i was around 3 years old) So i was always following him, especially when he came to the netherlands.
The tv stations ive mentioned still exists today ,only TMF is gone. They literally said in the video that TMF and NOS own the full concert. And when i was at the arena concert you could see all the logos of the TMF channel. The Stranger in Moscow clip (the live version) for example was shown many times on tv as a special version clip of SIM just for the fans from holland. I think the dutch MJ fanclub requested this a couple of times but have always been rejected for some reason...

hope this was somehow a helpfull answer

Very helpful, thanks for sharing this info. Yes I remember TMF was screening a special with the concert footage of June 8th 1997, WBSS and SIM. I want to see the whole show. Who owns the rights now since TMF no longer exists?

I went to the June 10th concert and he was in top shape and looked great also as far as I can remember. I was only 12 years old and went by myself since no one wanted to go with me back then.

Great to hear! I went 2 times to the History concert on October 2nd 1996 and also on June 8th 1997. I went with my best friend at the time and one time with my brother.

Im not sure who owns it now because the station changed names a couple of times. TMF was taken over or name changed by The Box, which later on became Xite if im correct.

MJ was really at top of his game at the History Tour and i like the Arena concerts alot because every night had a little different playlist. (like the Off the Wall medley for example)

Be glad we had that change to see him, the greatest performer/artist on stage in our lives.

I remember watching this a long time ago but it's nice to see it again.

"You don't like to play games? There's Yahtzee. I play games all day." He's so cuuute :wub:

Back