Victory Tour rehersals?

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
I'm sure we've all seen the various footage and snippets of the rehearsals from Michaels tours, however, I haven't really came across any rehearsal footage for the Victory Tour, was any of it filmed? Would be interesting to see him rehearsing with his brothers.

This is the only thing I could find:

Also there is this from Motown 25(almost Victory Tour :) ):

I'm pretty sure rehearsal footage for every tour and performance of the Jacksons and Michael was filmed. Earlier Jackson 5 days though, I'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure rehearsal footage for every tour and performance of the Jacksons and Michael was filmed. Earlier Jackson 5 days though, I'm not sure.
Members said that since the Bad tour rehearsala are filmed. But the Jacksons tours there is a doubt.

There's a victory tour special with some rehearsal footage.. to what extent that footage was (it's been at least 9 years since I've watched it) so I don't really remember but I do remember seeing Jackie Jackson with crutches on set of rehearsal talking.. IDK remember what other footage though was involved in that special.. it surrounded news about the ticketing drama, what people thought of the show, and some clippings.

Back