Member Feedback Poll - Separate News and Bring back Michael Mania?

Separate News and Bring back Michael Mania?

• Yes - I don't like the merging of these two forums.

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No - I like it the way it is.

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
Who wants to bring back 'Michael Mania'? Guys need your input after having the two merged for some months now - just wanna see how your all feeling about it.

My original reasons was to create a vibrant section which it has, however some may say its to cluttered to messy to hard to keep up with, so let me know how you all feel about it after its been here for a some months ;)

Over to you (y)

Not to mention you also merge other ones like the Sports scattered in General Discussions and even TV Film and Books were scattered.

Not to mention you also merge other ones like the Sports scattered in General Discussions and even TV Film and Books were scattered.

Mate, 'TV Film and Books' is not merged, it's still there - please check. As for the sports section there was pretty much only one thread being used which I'm sure you will know it being the NHL one which of course I know your passionate about however I am never going to have a whole section just for one or two threads (y) it's still there for you though on the first page.(y)

Will there be the previously ongoing issue with members posting non news items in the News section? How would that be handled?

Will there be the previously ongoing issue with members posting non news items in the News section? How would that be handled?

Pretty much as before, if its news only it must be legitimate and with sources.

I honestly like it the way it is :D It's not messy in my opinion but vibrant you 'instantly' see what MJ discussions there are ;)

I also would like the separation of the 2 again. Because it´s simply more clear. It´s different to read/comment/post topics which are valid until doomsday or to do that to ´current´ news/moves/... of related parties. Though both are interesting:).

I wouldn't mind bringing back Michael Mania. It would definitely be a little easier to have them be two separate forums again :)

I don't feel there's enough legitimate news now-a-days to justify its own section. I greatly prefer it being together, wouldn't even call it messy.

It's quiet around here these days, so I think it's worth keeping them merged.

I like it how it is. The news section was so quiet before, I don't think it justifies being a separate section anymore.

Mate, 'TV Film and Books' is not merged, it's still there - please check. As for the sports section there was pretty much only one thread being used which I'm sure you will know it being the NHL one which of course I know your passionate about however I am never going to have a whole section just for one or two threads (y) it's still there for you though on the first page.(y)

Okay, but I since after I quit with hockey I went on to the NHL Thread less often as I used to which I explained over there, that I won't be on there much, only for news that happened and who wins the Stanley Cup.

Also I have to agree with some bring Michael Mania back in.

The more responses I read, I think news and mania should remain merged. Too late to change vote tho.

Who wants to bring back 'Michael Mania'? Guys need your input after having the two merged for some months now

I find it too cluttered now. Preferred the old Michaelmania.

I like it as it is now. - Easy to get an overlook over new topics and threads people have posted in.

It was close, but looks like it's keep as is - thank you for your feedback guys (y)

Back