HIStory of this pic

GracielaPonchio

Proud Member
Heyy guys!!

I would love to start thread where we can put the HIStory behind the pics, a way of knowing more about him :wub:

But before we start, I reeeally nead help with this one!!

2z3oz1y.jpg

On that pic his jacket has been colored blue+it's mirrored

Here's the original pic, it's from the Kingdom Entertainment press conference
gallery_7_147_174925.jpg

And this one? When was it? (I'm particularly curious about this one because it seems the media just doesn't put the better photos :puke: and I'm 99,99...9% sure there is a better pic of that night that no one shares,or worst, no one knows)

chirurgie1.jpg

And this one? When was it? (I'm particularly curious about this one because it seems the media just doesn't put the better photos :puke: and I'm 99,99...9% sure there is a better pic of that night that no one shares,or worst, no one knows)

chirurgie1.jpg

That pic is photoshopped, btw.

chirurgie1.jpg

^ It's from the Radio Music Awards in 2003.

Edit to add.

Yes, it's altered but it wasn't the best photo of his to begin with, correct.
First of all it's overexposed, sure this isn't MJ's fault at all.
This is the original unaltered photo:

(click to enlarge)

Since it has to be altered in some way, it's a shame you only get this awful result (with a mean spirited editor of course). It's not really flattering. An appropriate edit could look like my edit below:

(Click to enlarge)

Last edited:
I never noticed how clearly you could see that he was wearing a wig

I never noticed how clearly you could see that he was wearing a wig

Yes, that particular wig didn't do much for him, really. The more expensive ones hid it better, I think.

He looked incredible here. So sharp and powerful. Great pic.

Agreed, he looked so damn fine during that 1996 Kingdom Entertainment press conference. Untouched, real size pics below.
This red jacket was always one of my favourite ones since I saw it for the first time in a B&W mag back then.

(All pics enlarge by clicking)

Back