Heal The World vs We´ve Had Enough

lubyss

Proud Member
So, I decided to do this pool (my first pool ever, so I hope everything is made right).

Lets try to compare those two songs, vocals, lyrics, meaning and message. Lets forget that HTW is a single from Dangerous and is well know and WHE not.

To me, WHE wins in all way. Especially the lyrics and vocals. I love Michaels raw depp angry vocals, and to me WHE has deeper message...

What yo ou guys think?

Apples and oranges.

We've had enough is more comparable to Earth Song.

Heal The World for me. I accept that WHE is a better quality song but I prefer Heal The World. It's more enjoyable to listen to for me.

Heal the World

We've Had Enough is such a great song though. - I really hope they include it as an extra song on the next all new album.

HTW
HTW is an anthem.. WHE is more of the current statement by nature

They are songs from totally different places.. One is from peace and joy and the other is from anger and disruption! And they don't have similar sounds at all so IDK how to compare.

I'm not able to see the poll. I vote 'Heal The World' anyway. I think it's his best humanitarian song :) Fundamentally, it all starts with caring and sharing. Then, everything else will work itself out.

I love the melody in the verses especially, and the gentle way he sings it.

Is there a non choir version?

Heal The World.

It was not done as a poll can a mod help them out please? :D

Back