Song Of The Week - Do You Know Where Your Children Are (Original Version)

Great song.

Was it a Dangerous outtake?

I guess it was written before the allegations - and after the allegations he was adviced not to release it - or maybe not wanted to himself.

I really like the version MJ left behind. - The temporized version of this song is not very good.

I just totally love that song. I never knew there was another version of that amazing song. And tomorrow I will be listening to it. I can't watch my MJ related videos tomorrow. Thanks to my depression and anxiety attacks. But at least I can still some what listen to him tomorrow. Even if it is just 7 of his songs.

Great song.

Was it a Dangerous outtake?

I guess it was written before the allegations - and after the allegations he was adviced not to release it - or maybe not wanted to himself.

I really like the version MJ left behind. - The temporized version of this song is not very good.
A lot of people thought it was recorded for Bad or Dangerous but John Barnes said on Facebook it was from 1984. They worked on it after the Pepsi accident.

I love the 2010 version more than the original version but original version is brilliant too. The Xscape version is trash. Way to ruin a good song.

Good choice. Nice change of pace for SOTW
The message in this song is so strong, urgent and hard hitting. Love the power and sincerity Michael sings it with. He truly cared.

As a track I like the freedom that comes with a demo version. The extended bridge, funky guitar adds impact, love the hehe's throughout.
It did need some work from this version admittedly, it needed a more comtempary feel kick to the snare like Dangerous, but what a fantastic start this is.
Thank you to the Estate for releasing this magical glimpse into the process

A lot of people thought it was recorded for Bad or Dangerous but John Barnes said on Facebook it was from 1984. They worked on it after the Pepsi accident.

Ahh. Ok. Thanks for the info - I never knew that.

Back