History question: Did this person ever professionally dance with/for MJ?

Danaid

Proud Member
Hi there, and thanks for reading-- maybe you can help. I work in the arts, and am trying to verify whether or not a person has appeared onstage, in a video, or in any other professional dancer role/capacity with Mr. Jackson. I couldn't find anything in a superficial search, so came here to ask. Her name is Priscilla Kent; she's 41.

There is a Priscilla Kent dance school in Arizona, Correlation to MJ.. not that I know of!

Last edited:
Hello KOPV, and thank you for looking into this. We tried to find any correlation or record and were also unable to do so. Figured to come directly here in an effort to sort it out. Mr. Jackson's extraordinary talents are something to be respected very much. Have a fabulous weekend!

Do you mean the female MJ impersonator? that would be the only Priscilla Kent I've heard of.

There is a Priscilla Kent dance school in Arizona Correlation to MJ.. not that I know of!

Thanks for looking into this KOPV. I attempted a reply to you last week but it hasn't been approved by the moderator? Sorry about that! She's a dancer, though we still can't find any work done with of for MJ.

Do you mean the female MJ impersonator? that would be the only Priscilla Kent I've heard of.

Hi wendijane! Is there a female impersonator of the same name? If so are there any links you'd be willing to share? I can't find anything via google search.

Back