Insidious: The Last Key (2018) (Directed by Adam Robitel)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Poster
insidious-4-poster-large.jpg
Trailer

The third installment wasn't up to the standard of the previous two. This doesn't look anything special either.

The third installment wasn't up to the standard of the previous two. This doesn't look anything special either.
That's where i'm gonna have to differ a little cus I liked CHAPTER 2 but it wasn't as good as the first but CHAPTER 3 I found to be a little better than 2. As for this fourth installment, wouldn't be so quick to write it off. Check out Adam Robitel's film THE TAKING OF DEBORAH LOGAN.

That's where i'm gonna have to differ a little cus I liked CHAPTER 2 but it wasn't as good as the first but CHAPTER 3 I found to be a little better than 2. As for this fourth installment, wouldn't be so quick to write it off. Check out Adam Robitel's film THE TAKING OF DEBORAH LOGAN.

What I mean is, the first two films were interesting and had a strong sense of originality. The 3rd film was fairly pedestrian. I didn't dislike it, perhaps in many ways it was a more lucid picture than Insidious 2 - it just wasn't as memorable. To me, the departure of James Wan really showed.

I'll still see this new one. I love Lin Shaye.

What I mean is, the first two films were interesting and had a strong sense of originality. The 3rd film was fairly pedestrian. I didn't dislike it, perhaps in many ways it was a more lucid picture than Insidious 2 - it just wasn't as memorable. To me, the departure of James Wan really showed.

I'll still see this new one. I love Lin Shaye.
Considering CHAPTER 3 was a prequel. Again still gonna have to disagree. Thought Wan's writing partner Leigh Whannell did better than you're giving him credit for. Thought CHAPTER 3 was very well directed with good tension building and suspense. But given how Leigh has seen Wan at work and even being in his films too it certainly showed that he learned a lot watching his friend direct. And as I said before check out INSIDIOUS 4 Director Adam Robitel's film THE TAKING OF DEBORAH LOGAN

Back