New idea for an album with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra

djvernon

Proud Member
Instead of all remixes and useless compilations they might take 15 acappella's and record the instrumental parts with the Royal Philarmonic Orchestra like SONY MUSIC did with Elvis presley a few years ago. If they do a selection please don't use the already orchestra sounded tracks like Little Susie, Gone too Soonm but the electronic tracks.
This is "Burning Love" by Elvis and the orchestra.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5qIJ94j_0E

I love the concept and the Elvis albums are phenomenal. I can't see it happening any time soon though, it would look like a direct rip off of the Elvis project. There are several orchestral versions of Michaels music available if you have a look around.

Personally, still waiting for the classical music that Michael worked on... That is the project I most desire. ?

I don't see it really as a rip-off because there are more artists releasing an album with the orchestra:
Aretha Franklin - A Brand New Me will be released in november this year and is also a collabration with the Royal Symphonic Orchestra, so why not MJ. I love to hear some great tracks with an orchestra. But like you said, it will not happen soon, because the recent Scream & Thriller 3D project.
Hopefully in 2019 maybe.

Back