REQ - Moonwalker Movie Poster in HQ

h0opman31

Proud Member
Hi everyone.

I am lookin for the highest quality resolution picture of the Moonwalker movie poster available. Looking to print it as a poster.

Can someone post any?

moonwalker-poster.jpg

^ That image is so epic to me that I don't why the blu ray release had to change it's image.. Before I knew who Michael Jackson was, THIS cover is what pulled me in at the age of 3.. Walked up to the VHS at the store, saw this mysterious man in this outfit and asked my mom "Who is that?" .. She said "that is Michael Jackson, do you want it?" ..... The rest is history!!

PS the fact I remember this story first hand, tells you the impact that moment had on me..

^ That image is so epic to me that I don't why the blu ray release had to change it's image.. Before I knew who Michael Jackson was, THIS cover is what pulled me in at the age of 3.. Walked up to the VHS at the store, saw this mysterious man in this outfit and asked my mom "Who is that?" .. She said "that is Michael Jackson, do you want it?" ..... The rest is history!!

PS the fact I remember this story first hand, tells you the impact that moment had on me..

haha wow, thats an amazing early memory of finding out who MJ ****in was. Thanks for sharing.

Thank You soo much bro!

Gonna print a 18 x 24 poster of this and frame it on my wall! lol

Michaels Lover, the warnerbros website you linked, is that where I can find other movie posters in High Quality such as the moonwalker one? Perhaps, you know other sites for movie posters in HQ?

Michaels Lover, the warnerbros website you linked, is that where I can find other movie posters in High Quality such as the moonwalker one? Perhaps, you know other sites for movie posters in HQ?

I don't know. I just found the picture on google

Back