Im Back

moonstreet

Guests
YOOO HOOO

tap, tap, is this thing on????

testing, testing, 123........

Where have you been? Nice to see you back here. :)

Welcome back :hellooo: surprised to see you here, however your more than welcome (y)

Where have you been? Nice to see you back here. :)

I never left the fan community, just stopped coming here for various reasons. Still stayed active online and real life, still going to Forest Lawn on June 25

@Gaz can my join date be fixed as I was one of the original MJJC members from when you bought the database and restarted as MJJC around 2007, I have a screencap of my original profile with my join date saved somewhere

I never left the fan community, just stopped coming here for various reasons. Still stayed active online and real life, still going to Forest Lawn on June 25

@Gaz can my join date be fixed as I was one of the original MJJC members from when you bought the database and restarted as MJJC around 2007, I have a screencap of my original profile with my join date saved somewhere

I didn't buy anything databases dear MJJF closed me and a couple of others (who have left the community) then opened MJJC, not sure where any buying anything rumour came from lol

Anyway... what was your join date, lemme know and will sort (y)

thanks, this photobucket issue is annoying, not just here but other places!!

Back in 2011 the forum had a crash and weirdly set every members join date to the date and time of the crash - Not sure what you mean by the photobucket thing though.

Anyway...welcome back to the forum, probably best you and I stay out of each others way hahaa...

Back in 2011 the forum had a crash and weirdly set every members join date to the date and time of the crash - Not sure what you mean by the photobucket thing though.

Anyway...welcome back to the forum, probably best you and I stay out of each others way hahaa...

what crash

Back