Former alleged MJ lover on Quora

Hmmm..... Problem is anyone could say they were a former lover? I am wary.

reads fake to me, straight using terms fans use.. Calling Lisa Marie Presley "LMP" like that is not MJ or Elvis fan talking.. If you said that out to the public people would be like who's "LMP"? And the convenient over explaining LMP and MJ's relationship as an attempt to prove knowledge.. Sounds like someone trying to do more convincing of something than being authentic to me.. And Michael would not talk about his breakfast but he'd go into detail about his ex with a girl that obviously did not spend the night (did not know breakfast situation the next morning)..

There is nothing here that any big fan could not make up with the knowlege they have of Michael with some things that simply cannot be proven or denied.

She doesn't claim to be his lover though:

[FONT=&amp][FONT=q_serif]Are you a fan of Michael Jackson?
[/FONT]

https://electfair.blogspot.com/2017/08/paris-jackson-pays-tribute-to-late.html

[FONT=q_serif]London A. Williams, Was in a relationship of two years with Michael Jackson.[/FONT]
Answered Sep 2
[FONT=q_serif]
I had been a fan of Michael Jackson from 1969 to 2007. What I mean is that in 2007 we began a business relationship then by 2008 until his death we were “ Intimate Friends.” with no romantic inclinations which made things much different than that of a fan. I saw Michael in another way. I found him to be an extraordinary person and getting to know him was like receiving a gift, I didn’t know what I was getting until I unwrapped it and looked inside and I was pleasantly surprised.

With an intimate relationship it goes beyond the fan fair, and his talent and achievements come second to the man himself . I will always love his music and all of the other wonderful things that he has done, but I stopped being a fan along time ago.[/FONT][/FONT]

So she's already being deliberately misleading by writing "was in a relationship of two years with MJ" next to her name. A lot of the stuff she says is already common knowledge for fans and who knows if the rest is true. I seriously doubt Michael would tell her about all the women he had sex with or if he's PPB's biological father :rolleyes: If it's even true that they talked, Michael would have sensed she was a hardcore fan (four decades is a long time!) so there is no way he would have spilled all his secrets to her.

And so much of what she writes is pure speculation too, if Katherine likes MJ's kids, if MJ was sexually abused as a child, if Grace was in love with MJ, etc.

IMO it's possible that she was in touch with MJ as several fans were but a real friend wouldn't be so desperate for validation on Quora.

She also comes across as more than a little racist in her responses and the sort of questions she selects. "[FONT=q_serif]Why is everyone so fascinated about Paris Jackson’s appearance? She is pretty, but a lot of white people look like her. So what is the fuss?" [/FONT]Can you imagine someone saying this about a black celebrity kid? Plus the implication that Paris is just a typical "white" girl like she would have any insider knowledge about that.

Last edited:
I highly doubt this is real. For all we know Michael only married 2, Lisa Marie Presley and Debbie Rowie.

She's unreliable altogether. Are fans that desperate?

I was just joking about the "booty call" thing. She's obviously yet another person trying to make herself something on Michael's coat tails. Pretty much everything she stated is stuff any fan would know about Michael just by reading. I also found some of what she stated highly offensive and tabloid type fodder.

Last edited:
To be honest if anyone had relations (of any kind) with m they would surely keep their mouth shut. I know i would.

Another fan who want some attention. You right if that was me nobody would know it would be between me and Michael. like in His song TWYMMF nobody business but me and my baby.

Back