Why Michael Jackson Is Going to Be Even Bigger This Halloween

seany

Proud Member
Interest in the pop singer remains high. A 3-D version of Jackson’s 14-minute “Thriller” video screened at film festivals in Toronto and Venice, Italy, this year, and Branca is searching for the best way to distribute it in theaters. Another Jackson short film, the 40-minute “Ghosts,” released in 1996, could be updated for new audiences. And if the animated show is a hit, there could be more.

“You see Charlie Brown Christmas every year,” Branca said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...n-rises-from-dead-to-stake-claim-on-halloween

I personally think it’s false hope. Some will attack me for saying this. The scream project is laughable and will be short lived. Also, people won’t go to the cinema for a 15 minute motion picture.

When the estate surprises us with not only Thriller but also a remastered version of Ghosts in the cinema and for home video, it will change things.

But I won’t get my hopes up.

We shall see, Thriller always gets some more attention around this time a year.. These projects wont hurt, only help!! how much that will be seen..

I want to wait and see what happen i have to agree too Thriller is big around about this time

Back