New book 'Behind the Gates of Neverland: Conversations with Michael Jackson'

Rhilo

Proud Member
This 154 paged book by Ray Robledo, a former Neverland Park Manager, is set to be out this year on 14 November.
Sounds very similar to Barney Van Valin's book, and hopefully stays positive too...

51FFUDQARgL.jpg

Behind the Gates of Neverland - Conversations with Michael Jackson is a sweet and simple memoir detailing the human side of Michael Jackson....a hidden side which many of his devoted fans were not able to see.

The conversations with Michael took place during the era of 1988 - 1996 and are told through the kind eyes, open ears and straightforward hand-written notes of Michael's friend and Neverland Amusement Park Manager, Ray Robledo .

This memoir touches on the wedding of Elizabeth Taylor, which was held at Neverland, visits from the Jackson family and the ghost, "George", who roamed behind the gates of Neverland, becoming known to those who worked at Michael's magical palace.

If you are a true Michael Jackson fan who enjoys reading light-hearted memoirs without the rumor-provoking gossip - this book belongs in your library.

Sweet. Simple. Michael.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0752DC9HY/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I2HYOU914M3VCL&colid=2IVD3GWLUIBJW

Sounds interesting. I'll wait and see what the reviews are like before I decided whether to read it or not.

Sounds like a good book. I think there was one Manager of Neverland who said bad stuff wasn't there? Hoping it wasn't this guy.

From what I've seen about the book on Amazon and elsewhere, it's described as being positive & respectful without negativity.

That a good sign. You want think this would be a positive book all the fun time that Neverland had hearing the children laugh having fun Michael made it special for them.

Last edited:
didnt this guy say bad stuff bout mj ?

No. It's very respectful though of Michael. Not so when it comes to corporate who he feels let Michael down.

Ray does say there is another book coming about. Has anyone seen it?

The book is self published so there are a lot of mistakes in it.

Back