Considering opening a Michael themed store (possible names)

MJ Store names (majority rules)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJ Truth

Proud Member
I'm letting you choose the name.

Last edited:
Re: Considering opening a Micheal themed store (possible names)

Moved your post mate as it's more about you and what your up to as a fan thus doesn't belong in MJN&D

I voted for Mike Stop btw as sound like Mike Shop, although I think is should be Mike's Shop ;)

What will you be selling?

Anything MJ related.

I've voted. If I opened a shop (I aren't lol) i'd call it Appleheads, I love that name for him

I can't see the poll as I'm on a phone but anything that's spelled Michael and not Micheal. :)

Well....I voted for MJtopia because i feel its magical like him and fitted Michael's character best . Although i liked the ring to Mike Stop. I couldn't vote for it , cos it sounds too much like the shop here in England, One stop and hes not local nor convenient. Mike's shop as Gaz suggested would be better than Mike stop.
Great poll ! Good luck x

I voted for "One white glove" so you could have a Logo with "O W G" and a white glove :cool:

That was one of my 'childhood' dreams though :blush: I would name the store 'El Innocente' :innocent:

Good luck! (y)

Michaelmart

The one stop shop for all your Michael Jackson music, books, apparell, souvenirs and ephemera. It will rock your world and be an absolute Thriller to what you find. You will enjoy yourself and be able to Xscape from high prices and Cascio touts.

Last edited:
MJTOPIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FAM!!

e3dec7c30db776c6ffb586bfa78aa91a.jpg
tumblr_n6x4kfxjzx1tq5oaao1_400.gif

Hi :) that's interesting! I'd vote for One White Glove, think it will 0 doubts about who the shop is devoted to if you use this name ;)

Back