New Members - How Did You Get To MJJC?

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
Hey guys,

As the title says, I just want to find out how new members are getting here, whether google, word of mouth, Facebook, Twitter etc.

I just want to do some research on how you got here.

Cheers
Gaz

Facebook, and also while I was reading about various things regarding Thriller 3D.

Facebook, and also while I was reading about various things regarding Thriller 3D.

Re the Thriller 3D thing where was it you was reading about it that got you here.

Re the Thriller 3D thing where was it you was reading about it that got you here.

I don't quite remember, I was just Googling around, reading various articles about the upcoming premieres, I think I ended up following a link to Facebook, then found MJJC. I was trying to find out if the 3D effects used for TII Thriller might be part of the new release/viewing specifically.

I didn't join immediately, lol, just being honest. I kinda looked around a bit, lurked, liked what I read and decided to join. I saw you also had a lot of stuff written about TII, which also interested me. I made a donation quickly because I wanted to "unlock" the older archives. So much good reading, I lost track of time the first week I was here and became totally absorbed.

I used to be a member years ago. I discuss Michael a lot on FB groups and on Instagram and I decided to come back here too!

Your site was mentioned on a video on you tube about MJ. I have watched so many but if i come across it again then i'll post the link.

Your site was mentioned on a video on you tube about MJ. I have watched so many but if i come across it again then i'll post the link.

Yeah I'd be interested to know which vid is was.

I was in high school when I first registered on MJJC. Forgot all about it, was busy in school, did not own a computer and Internet connection. Re-registered just recently when I saw the Twitter page suggested to be followed on Twitter. :)

Back